If you are looking for a side dish with flair, this Mexican Street Corn Salad is it. There is no right or wrong way to enjoy Mexican Street Corn salad. In fact, it pairs well with all sorts of meat and even fish dishes as a side with spice and attitude. Look below for how to make your own Mexican Street Corn salad, and see how easy it is to create AND enjoy!
Whenever I see a food truck, I dream of street corn. I actually am able to order delicious tacos with a side of elotes at Epcot near the Mexico pavilion. It’s my go to! So, this recipe helps me bring those flavors home to my kitchen.
I think my favorite part is the dressing. You simply whisk together lime juice, extra virgin olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder, sea salt, and pepper.
The main ingredients are black beans, corn, tomatoes, red onion, and of course, cilantro!
Ready to get cookin’?
- 2 15 oz. cans black beans, drained
- 2 cups oven roasted or grilled corn, cut from the cob
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together black beans, corn, cherry tomatoes, onion, and cilantro. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, EVOO, garlic powder, chili powder, sea salt, and pepper.
- Add to the large bowl and toss all of the ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to chill. Serve with a side of tortillas or rice.
How gorgeous is this salad? Give our simple Mexican Street Corn Salad recipe a try and you will find yourself dreaming about it when you are away from the table!
More Mexican Food Inspiration:
Planning a taco night? Use my favorite Taco Bar Printable!
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019