Who is ready for an easy breakfast idea? Try this pancake muffin recipe to simplify your busy mornings.
Grab your favorite pancake mix and your toppings. We used bacon, chocolate chips, and blueberries.
Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full with your prepared pancake mix. Add your muffin fillings as desired. We made three different varieties, and we loved all of them!
- 2 cups pancake mix (I used Hungry Jack, and the Ingredients on the back of the pancake mix box For Hungry Jack this was) 1 1/3 cups milk 1/4 cup oil 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
2 cups pancake mix
- (I used Hungry Jack, and the Ingredients on the back of the pancake mix box For Hungry Jack this was) 1 1/3 cups milk 1/4 cup oil 2 eggs
For Hungry Jack this was)
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 extra egg for fluffy muffins
- 8 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pancake mix, milk, oil, and eggs.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full with pancake mix.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of your muffin fillings.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes in the oven.
- Serve finished muffins with maple syrup.
Ready to try these easy pancake muffins for yourself? Just think of all the different flavors you could try adding in. Give this recipe a try and be sure to report back!
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019