Who is ready for an easy breakfast idea? Try this pancake muffin recipe to simplify your busy mornings.
Grab your favorite pancake mix and your toppings. We used bacon, chocolate chips, and blueberries.
Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full with your prepared pancake mix. Add your muffin fillings as desired. We made three different varieties, and we loved all of them!
- 2 cups pancake mix (I used Hungry Jack, and the Ingredients on the back of the pancake mix box)
For Hungry Jack this was:
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 extra egg for fluffy muffins
- 8 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pancake mix, milk, oil, and eggs.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full with pancake mix.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of your muffin fillings.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes in the oven.
- Serve finished muffins with maple syrup.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 975 Total Fat: 48g Saturated Fat: 15g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 30g Cholesterol: 179mg Sodium: 1502mg Carbohydrates: 115g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 50g Protein: 27g
Ready to try these easy pancake muffins for yourself? Just think of all the different flavors you could try adding in. Give this recipe a try and be sure to report back!
Easy Breakfast Ideas:
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.