Who is ready for an easy breakfast idea? Try this pancake muffin recipe to simplify your busy mornings.
Grab your favorite pancake mix and your toppings. We used bacon, chocolate chips, and blueberries.
Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full with your prepared pancake mix. Add your muffin fillings as desired. We made three different varieties, and we loved all of them!
Quick and easy breakfast ideas that you can prep ahead for busy weeks!
- 2 cups pancake mix
- (I used Hungry Jack, and the Ingredients on the back of the pancake mix boxFor Hungry Jack this was)
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 extra egg for fluffy muffins
- 8 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pancake mix, milk, oil, and eggs.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full with pancake mix.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of your muffin fillings.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes in the oven.
- Serve finished muffins with maple syrup.
Ready to try these easy pancake muffins for yourself? Just think of all the different flavors you could try adding in. Give this recipe a try and be sure to report back!
Control the Christmas Chaos!
Get organized for the holidays with this printable Christmas planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- lake + loft dream.plan.do planner review - December 15, 2018
- Christmas at Disney World: Grand Floridian Resort Gingerbread House - December 15, 2018
- Christmas Bricktacular at LEGOLAND Florida - December 14, 2018