IT’S CHRISTMAS EVERY DAY AT BUSCH GARDENS TAMPA BAY’S CHRISTMAS TOWN™ BEGINNING NOV. 17!
I have yet to experience the magic that is Christmas Town at Busch Gardens here in Tampa, but this is going to be our year. From the magical lights to Santa, plus our favorite rides, how can we miss it?!
What to Do at Christmas Town at Busch Gardens
1. Enjoy millions of twinkling lights, Christmas shows and Sing-A-Long Train, and of course visits with Santa and Rudolph® – now EVERY DAY of the season – starting Nov. 17 through Dec. 31. Christmas Town features extended hours on weekends and additional select dates with even more new experiences, including an all-new holiday show, indulgent culinary treats, visits to Rudolph’s® Winter Wonderland, nighttime experiences on Florida’s best thrill rides and so much more. Christmas Town is included with any daily admission or annual pass, and is open until 10 p.m. on select dates.
2. Watch the holiday “Christmas Is…” show at the Dragon Fire Grill.
3. The NEW Brunch with Santa is a Christmas-themed dining experience that’s perfect for the entire family. Adults can enjoy unlimited mimosas or “build your own Bloody Mary” upgrades, and everyone can delight in a menu bursting with delicious holiday delicacies. No Christmas celebration is complete without a visit from St. Nick and guests will have the opportunity to take a photo with Santa as part of their experience. Brunch with Santa is available at the Serengeti Overlook Restaurant on select dates beginning Nov. 17 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
4. Santa will be awaiting your visit at Santa’s House presented by Coca-Cola®. Additional amazing photo opportunities are around every corner: the enchanting twinkling light tunnel leading into Stanleyville, all your favorite characters at Rudolph’s® Winter Wonderland, Ice and Poinsettia princesses along pathways, larger-than-life Cookie Monster® and Elmo® nutcracker figures along the Sesame Street® Safari of Fun walkway, and playful penguins at the holiday-themed Penguin Point.
5. Don’t miss the Christmas Town Village, celebrating the season in a new location. Greeted by friendly snowmen, guests will be immersed in festive fun along the Gwazi pathway, including merry merchandise and tasty holiday treats. In this enchanting realm, little ones can even take a ride on the fan-favorite Jingle Bell Express miniature train. Indulge in winter whiskey and wine tastings while completing your holiday shopping with unique gifts from artisans around the world at the Artisan Market at Xcursions and around the park.
Plan Your Trip
Leading up to New Year’s Eve, Christmas Town features extended hours on weekends and select dates and more festive experiences, including an all-new holiday show, visits to Rudolph’s® Winter Wonderland, a new Dine with Santa buffet at Serengeti Overlook Restaurant and nighttime rides on Florida’s best thrill attractions. Christmas Town is included with any daily admission or annual pass, and is open until 10 p.m. on select dates.
On December 31, guests can enjoy the best of Christmas Town and extended park hours as they celebrate New Year’s Eve. Say farewell to 2018 with live entertainment and fireworks that ignite the night sky in a dazzling presentation beginning at midnight.
The holiday merriment continues into 2019 with the Three Kings Celebration on January 5 & 6. This cultural celebration boasts authentic Latin flavors found only during the holidays and live entertainment honoring the three Wise Men under a dazzling display of twinkling Yuletide lights.
- Three Kings Journey Show: Follow the Three Wise Men on a journey depicting the arrival of the Three Kings to Bethlehem. A storyteller will share the tale of their voyage and the traditions of the Three Kings holiday to park guests. The journey will take place several times throughout the day on the Bird Gardens area stage, and offer a truly special photo opportunity with the Three Wise Men.
- Festive Food and Drinks: For a limited time, Latin-inspired dishes will be featured at the Serengeti Overlook Restaurant for a Three Kings Celebration Buffet from Jan. 1 – 6. Additional dishes and drinks prepared exclusively for the Three Kings Celebration will also be available in the Bird Gardens area.
- Live Musical Entertainment and Activities: Live music will have the family singing along to a variety of Latin holiday favorite tunes. Listen to the story of the Three Kings journey in English and Spanish during a special storytelling time. The party continues with a holiday meet and greet with Rosita and friends from Sesame Street®.
Looking for a last-minute gift that gives all year? Shoppers can buy a new Busch Gardens Annual Pass with benefits to enjoy exciting events, world-class coasters, and up-close animal encounters. From Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum, guests can select the pass with perks they want most, with value pricing to fit any budget. For a limited-time, Busch Gardens Annual Passes start as low as $10.99 per month for Florida residents. In 2019, Pass Members can look forward to a year full of fun and unique benefits during the park’s 60th anniversary celebration, including exclusive Member ride time for the spring opening of Tigris, Florida’s tallest launch coaster.
For complete event information, including dates, times and packages, visit ChristmasTown.com. Be the first to know about events, special deals and future announcements by following Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s blog and social media channels on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Control the Christmas Chaos!
Get organized for the holidays with this printable Christmas planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- lake + loft dream.plan.do planner review - December 15, 2018
- Christmas at Disney World: Grand Floridian Resort Gingerbread House - December 15, 2018
- Christmas Bricktacular at LEGOLAND Florida - December 14, 2018