Sometimes, you just want to get a quick meal on the table!
A one pan dinner idea is ideal on nights just like this. This One Pan Dinner Smoked Sausage & Veggies is the perfect solution for those nights when you are limited on time.
Easy to make, and even easier to enjoy, this is a meal the whole family will love! Check out our recipe for this amazing one-pan dinner, and be prepared for your family to ask for seconds!
- 16 oz package of beef smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1-2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the sausage and veggies in a large bowl. Season with onion powder, garlic powder and salt & pepper.
- Stir/toss to combine the ingredients.
- Spread the mixture out onto a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping the sausage & veggies halfway through.
- Serve alone or with a side salad.
Pro tip: You can use just about any veggies you wish this recipe, it’s a great way to use up extra veggies you may have sitting in the fridge. Talk about an easy and frugal way to stretch that grocery budget!
Give our easy one-pan dinner a try! This sausage and veggies recipe will soon become a standby on those oh so busy nights!
More Easy Recipe Ideas
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019
- OREO Dessert Idea - February 14, 2019