I am so excited that Brick or Treat is back at Legoland Florida!
Have a little Lego fan?
The Halloween party built for kids returns to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort on nine dates in October. Brick or Treat features a lineup of kid-friendly, Halloween fun! No extra ticket is required to enjoy a brand-new show, loads of candy along a uniquely LEGO® trick-or-treating trail, interactive character meet-and-great experiences, a fireworks spectacular and much more.
New this year, a pair of curious trick-or-treaters will sing, dance and chant their way through solving “A Candy-Coated Curse,” a new show on the LEGO City Stage – showing on event dates only! Also, making her Brick or Treat debut, LEGO Spider Lady will be weaving webs of fun inside LEGO Kingdoms.
Guests can sip in spooky style with an event-themed Coca-Cola Freestyle® collector’s cup, indulge in Pumpkin Spice Granny’s Apples Fries and nibble on a variety of Halloween-themed snacks. Back after popular demand, Be-A-Minifigure Costume Shop will offer more than 20 LEGO minifigure outfits for boys and girls allowing kids to dress up as their favorite LEGO characters. Guests who spend $50 will receive a special gift-with-purchase item, LEGO Penguin Girl Snow Hut. The seasonal retail shop is available for a limited time only.
Staying the night at the LEGOLAND Hotel is getting a lightly-frightful touch with Halloween-themed rooms. Guests will be able to boo-k a night – or two – beginning August 20 by calling 1-888-690-5346.
2018 Brick or Treat Dates
- Oct. 6-7 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- Oct. 13-14 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- Oct. 20-21 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- Oct. 27-28 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- Oct. 31 (Wednesday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.)
Will we see you there? Check out my other Legoland posts!
- LEGOLAND: The Great LEGO Race VR Coaster Experience
- A Year of Fun at Legoland Florida: 2018 Legoland Events
- Splash and Explore at Legoland Florida: Legoland Water Park Florida
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019