Tis the season for all things pumpkin! If you love pumpkins, spice, and everything nice, this pumpkin moon sand recipe is for you! You only need a few ingredients, and in no time will be enjoying some fall fun. Look below at how to make pumpkin moon sand, so you can start having some fall themed sensory fun!
How to Make Pumpkin Moon Sand:Ingredients:
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Add dry ingredients to large plastic tub (double this recipe for deeper sand!)
- Add oil.
- Stir well, and mix the sand with your hands.
- You’ll have some clumping, that’s okay- it is still fun for playing!
Set your little ones free with measuring cups, spoons, and fun fall accessories. You will find that this easy pumpkin moon sand recipe will keep them occupied for hours! I will warn you though, this is a MESSY activity- I recommend outside or in the kitchen floor where it can easily be swept. Or, place a tablecloth under your play surface for easy cleanup!
Give this easy tutorial for how to make pumpkin moon sand a try this fall season! When you do, be sure to check back and tell us what you think!
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Pet Adoption Supplies Checklist - March 19, 2019
- Home Renovation Budget: How to Make the Most of It - March 18, 2019
- Greek Hummus Skewers - March 16, 2019