I received a Degusta Box for review, however, all opinions are my own!
What was inside my October box:
- Bush’s Best: Cracked Pepper chickpeas and Garlic chickpeas for a salad booster. The value is $3.99 each.
- Welch’s Superfruit Mix Fruit Snacks: Obviously a highlight in the box! We go through fruit snacks like crazy. $2.99 each.
- Idahoan Foods: We have already tried these through a partnership on my blog, so it was nice to have another package! $2.99 each.
- Tastykakes: Can’t deny these! Easy to take on the go. $1.79 each.
- Sixlets: I haven’t seen these in forever. My son loved them. They’re $1.00 each.
- SunSpire: These peanut butter chips didn’t make the trip to Florida, but they probably are AMAZING inside a dessert or cookies. $7.99 each.
- Garoto: I have never seen this before! Milk chocolate paired with banana filling. These are $.80 cents each.
- Bahlsen: This was new to me too! They are crunchy wafers dipped in milk chocolate. I loved them! $3.49 each.
- Pirate’s Booty: Can’t get enough of these normally! We love them for snacks. We received 4 snack size bags.
- Brown & Haley: Sea Salt Buttercrunch toffee…another new to us product. $2.99 each.
Degustabox is a monthly food box full of DELICIOUS GOODIES that are selected to surprise and delight subscribers.
Degustabox has a selection of 10-15 full size products vary each month and will satisfy even the most demanding foodies. Boxes are delivered straight to YOUR door, all for much less than you would pay in store! No long term commitment. Subscribers can treat themselves to just one box or a box every month. Shipping is free!
- Enjoy 9 to 14 full-size surprise products every month
- Get the best value and assortment of goodies delivered to your door
- All for much less than you would pay in store!
Have you tried Degusta Box before?
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019
- OREO Dessert Idea - February 14, 2019