This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I always have the hardest time finding comfortable shorts that are colorful, on-trend, and a modest length. I don’t like shorts that are too short, and because I do a lot of walking at theme parks, I need something longer to help keep me feeling cozy all day long. When I found these options from U.S. Polo Assn., I knew they would be my go-to options for hot Florida days.
- Floral Print Jackson Shorts: They are offered in a variety of colors, and the floral print is subtle on the dark colors. I do love the white pair though too.
- Dot Print Jackson Shorts: These are just darling! They would be cute with a white tank.
- Jackson Chino Shorts: They have several colors in these, but I am eyeing the navy.
- Denin Shorts: Who doesn’t need a good pair of denim?
Their shorts are a steal right now, plus they have a coupon code to save even more. I’m also going to start my list for dresses. Easy clothing that lasts at a good price… I’m in!
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Blizzard Beach at Walt Disney World: How to Plan Your First Trip - August 17, 2018
- Elena of Avalor Printables: The Realm of the Jaquins DVD - August 14, 2018
- Disney Pajamas For Kids: Disney Sleep Hotline - August 13, 2018