You will be more productive if your desk is pretty. It’s a fact.
I’m all about office supplies and planners, so from time to time, I like to update my desk with fun and functional decor. Notepads, pens, coffee mugs… sign me up! Here are some of my favorite finds from Amazon.
Colorful Office Supplies
- I Don’t Work Here Notebook
- Little Big Fan USB
- Rose Gold Letter Tray
- Just Sayin’ Note Pad
- Desktop Charging Station for iPhone
- Brass Multi-Purpose Organizer
- Desktop Cable Management
- World’s Okayest Employee Mug
- Brass Accessory Organizer
- Paper Voodoo Note Pad
- Birl Boss Multipurpose Desk Organizer
- Dead Fred Pen Holder
- Desktop Power Strip Tower
- “Let’s Do This” Notepad
I have a few of these Bloom Daily Planners, and I love them! They’re the perfect size and price – especially if you are new to planning! I toss them in the bag or travel or on-the-go planning, and I use an Erin Condren planner when I’m at my desk mapping out my business and blog dreams.
Ready to upgrade your home office?
More Office Inspiration
- 5 Strategies for Organizing Your Home Office
- Office Organization: How to Avoid Distractions to Get Things Done
- 7 Tips For A Productive Home Office
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 5 Things to Try to Completely Change Your Perspective on Life - February 25, 2020
- Celebrating Childcare With Community-Building Events - February 24, 2020
- Exploring South Florida by Boat - February 14, 2020