This post was sponsored by Blue Diamond® Nut-Thins and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Sometimes you just need a day off.
I spend much of my time exploring my hometown, caring for my son, and catching up with friends. Now that my son is on summer break, I have made a commitment to trying new things and being outdoors more often. I work at home, and it can be tough to remember that there is an entire world out there! I wanted to load up the car, hit the beach, and just relax. I have a few beach tips for you including the star of beach snack show… Nut-Thins!
Blue Diamond® Nut-Thins are crunchy and crispy but can be dipped and dunked. I was drawn to them since they are wheat and gluten free with no artificial flavors. With a crispy and crunchy texture, these are going to be the best at your next backyard BBQ, pool party, or right here on the beach like we did.
I appreciated that each bite was light and easy to enjoy. I don’t like to bring heavy or filling items to the beach since we enjoy swimming. We paired these crackers with our favorite local seafood spread and it was a HIT!
Whether you fish, kayak, boat, or just like to sunbathe, don’t forget the snacks! They are easy to take on the go, and I want you to try them for yourself to see the difference!
Psst…. Blue Diamond® Nut-Thins is giving away $3,000 in prizes!
First up is the Nut-Thins 2 Win Scavenger Hunt.
- For the chance to win a $1,000 gift card, just find Nut-Thins in any grocery store, take a selfie with the product on the shelf, and post it on your public Instagram or Twitter account using the hashtag #NutThinsContest, OR upload it to NutThins2win.com!
PLUS, there is a Nut-Thins 2 Win Sweepstakes.
- For the chance to win a $500 gift card to either Ahold, Kroger, Safeway, or Target, enter your information at NutThins2Win.com
What are your favorite beach snacks? Don’t forget to enter to win!
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 4 Things New Homeowners Should Know About Their Kitchens - April 18, 2019
- New at Hollywood Studios: Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy - April 17, 2019
- What’s the Deal with Wild-Caught Fish? - April 17, 2019