This is a sponsored post with Jenny Life Insurance and BraVoMark. All opinions are mine.
Have you ever thought about how much it costs to die?
How Much Do Life’s Big Milestones Cost?
- Parents paid an average of $15,895 for full-time infant care (source).
- A four-year student entering a public college will pay an average of $34,788 in 2020 per year. (source)
- As someone who has completed both a bachelor’s and a master’s, this price hurts my heart. Sometimes I feel like we are being punished for trying to achieve a better education! The cost to live (And die) can be excessive, which is why this partnership with Jenny Life is important.
Getting the word out about resources available to you can help you stay protected throughout the seasons of your life. We can properly safeguard our future now with Jenny Life Insurance!
And, yes, both parents need life insurance! Check out this article: Is Life Insurance Needed For Both New Parents? In any case, multiple life insurance policies provide greater care in the event of a family tragedy.
How to Plan For Your Future
Jenny Life is a life insurance app that helps busy moms take control of their responsibilities. Within minutes you can have a life insurance policy application available to you with no blood tests, no urine samples, and no hassle! To get started, simply upload a photo of your driver’s license and get instant coverage from an A-rated insurance carrier. Plans start at just $5 a month.
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Blizzard Beach at Walt Disney World: How to Plan Your First Trip - August 17, 2018
- Elena of Avalor Printables: The Realm of the Jaquins DVD - August 14, 2018
- Disney Pajamas For Kids: Disney Sleep Hotline - August 13, 2018