This post was sponsored by Nabisco as part of a Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Summer parties may be hot, but you can whip up a party with this NILLA Wafers “confetti” candy bark!
With warm temperatures, we like to keep the oven off when we create sweet treats. This no bake snack idea should have a place at your next summer party or holiday get together. With our favorite original NILLA Wafers, you will soon see why this is the star ingredient of this easy to create snack.
Candy bark is one of those desserts that is fun to make since you can add your own flair to it. Use your favorite sprinkles, add NILLA Wafers, chocolate chips, or even mint extra for extra flavor. It is totally up to you! Here’s how I made this “confetti” candy bark.
We first melted chocolate chips and added a thin layer of chocolate to the top of a few NILLA Wafers. Add sprinkles before the chocolate sets. Place them in a refrigerator to chill and harden the chocolate.
We then created the bark. I melted a few cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips as the base to this candy bark. It takes just a few minutes in the microwave for the chips to melt after a few quick stirs.
Use a large baking pan with foil or wax paper. With a spoon, smooth melted chocolate to create the first layer of your candy bark. I used both chocolate and vanilla chips.
We went a little wild with the sprinkles, and we finished our bark with chocolate covered NILLA Wafers!
Cue the confetti. This is a sweet snack that is fun to share! Be sure to stock up on your ingredients, like these NILLA Wafers or Lemon NILLA Wafers, from Walmart. NILLA Wafers and Lemon NILLA Wafers are a simple and fast no bake solution for hot summer months.
The possibilities to create are endless with NILLA Wafers, and they can be the beginning of your next summer recipe.
Enter to Win
Feelin’ lucky? We are giving away 1 $200 Walmart Gift Card Grand Prize and 6 $50 Walmart Gift Cards! The giveaway runs through Thursday, July 5th.
- I-C will randomly select winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the winning prizes 7 WINNERS
This no-bake sweet treat is ready for your next birthday party!
- 2 bags of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag of vanilla chips
- 1 box of NILLA Wafers
- Candy sprinkles
- Line a baking dish with foil or wax paper.
- Melt a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second increments until melted.
- Spoon a layer of melted chocolate into the baking dish.
- Repeat with another layer of melted chocolate.
- Top with vanilla chips and candy sprinkles, and NILLA Wafers.
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Blizzard Beach at Walt Disney World: How to Plan Your First Trip - August 17, 2018
- Elena of Avalor Printables: The Realm of the Jaquins DVD - August 14, 2018
- Disney Pajamas For Kids: Disney Sleep Hotline - August 13, 2018