This sponsored post was created with Tampico Beverages.
It is already warming up and spring has arrived here in Florida. We look for after-school activities to keep us entertained along with refreshing ways to cool off. Always a fan of tropical drinks, Tampico has made its way into our kitchen many times over the years. Our son enjoys the fruity flavors and we like to have a refreshing glass of Tampico on those hot and humid afternoons!
We decided to take our love for Tampico to imaginative new heights, doing a relaxing after school activity with this Tampico inspired play dough. Created with the bright colors of Tampico in mind, pair this play dough activity with an after-school snack for a fun way to refresh after a long day!
To prepare your very own play dough, look for gel food coloring in your favorite Tampico colors. From orange, yellow, and red, grab a gel food coloring in your favorite hue. You will also need flour, salt, vegetable oil, cream of tartar, and water.
Play Dough Recipe
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ cup of salt
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp cream of tartar
- 3 drops of gel food coloring
- In a large cooking pot, combine your salt, water, flour, cream of tartar, and oil and mix well using a whisk.
- Add in a few drops of gel food coloring and continue to mix.
- Cook on medium-high heat and stir constantly.
- Your dough will begin to thicken and form a thick ball of dough.
- Pour your dough onto a surface to cool then knead your dough.
- It will become less sticky and ready to play with!
This playdough reminded me of being a kid again, and how I grew up with the flavors of Tampico. Since 1989, Tampico Beverages, Inc. has served as one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of high quality and value-added juice drinks.
They are celebrating a brand refresh this March, and I want you and your family to enjoy Tampico, too! Tampico is the Imaginatively Curious juice drink that families love, and the new brand look celebrates the fun, colorful, and Imaginatively Curious nature of the brand. We can’t wait to see what the new logo and bottles look like!
The brand new look of Tampico will be revealed to the world on March 20-so stay tuned to my blog to check it out on that day! And don’t worry– Tampico has a brand new look—but it is as irresistible as ever!
Control the Christmas Chaos!
Get organized for the holidays with this printable Christmas planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Colorful Cheap Planner For Busy Moms | Busy Mom Planner on a Budget - December 10, 2018
- Christmas Tree Cinnamon Rolls | Easy Christmas Breakfast Ideas - December 6, 2018
- Quick Cranberry Pancakes - December 5, 2018