It’s about time to start planning your big game spread, and this time of year is one of my favorites. The weather is cooler here in Florida, so outdoor entertaining is comfortable. We like to keep our parties simple and fun for everyone involved, so my little one got to create his very first pizza with RAGÚ® Pizza Quick Traditional Sauce!
We hit up Walmart to pick up all of our ingredients including RAGÚ® Pizza Quick Traditional Sauce. My son had his own ideas of making pizza with peanut butter and bananas, but I steered him to the pepperoni and mozzarella cheese instead.
Easy Game Day Inspiration
Shop smart. Look for sales and coupons. Try using cash back apps to save even more. Plus, you can buy, collect, and score with the Tyson Rewards Program this game day! The Walmart Winning Lineup Rewards Program makes it easy to shop smart and save.
Let guests serve themselves. I like to create simple menus and set it up buffet style so everyone can make their plate a favorite.
Even better, you can set up a pizza bar. Let everyone create their favorite pizza with toppings. Bake, serve, enjoy!
Skip the frozen pizzas and make your own!
- RAGÚ® Pizza Quick Traditional Sauce
- 1 1/2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 1 package of pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- We used a premade thin crust to set up our pizza.
- Using a spoon, spread RAGÚ® Pizza Quick Traditional Sauce over the dough.
- Top with cheese, pepperoni, and your favorite toppings.
- Bake for about 10 minutes (this is a thin crust pizza so it cooks faster than usual).
Entertain outdoors if possible. It opens up a lot of space inside our home, so we have more room to play, cheer on our favorite teams, and celebrate!
What are your BEST party hacks? Share them below in the comments. Be sure to SHOP Walmart for everything you need.
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs - May 24, 2018
- Stop and Smell the Rosé Printable | Cool off With Cavit and My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream - May 23, 2018
- Dog Friendly Summer Activities With Milo’s Kitchen - May 23, 2018