This is a sponsored post in partnership with Pelican Water. All opinions are mine.
We all know about the benefits of drinking at least eight glasses of water each day. It helps your body flush out toxins and wastes from your body through your sweat and urine. It boosts your immune system and aids in digestions. It helps relieve and prevent headaches caused by dehydration and keeps your brain functioning at its highest level. It helps lubricate joints such as your back and knees and prevents muscle cramps. It can even give you a clearer complexion.
But actually drinking eight glasses, the amount suggested to experience water’s positive effects, can sometimes feel like a chore. Keep reading to find out more about the Pelican Countertop Drinking Water Filter System, which can give you healthier, better tasting water.
Here are eight tips to help you get your eight glasses of water intake each and every day:
- Wake up with a glass: Somewhere between your initial morning bathroom routine and making coffee, start yourself off with an icy glass. The cold will kickstart your metabolism first thing in the morning and help you feel fuller before breakfast.
- Sip in your commute: Take a water bottle with you on your morning drive to work. Take a nice big gulp every time you stop at a red light.
- Push back hunger pangs: When you start feeling hungry ahead of lunch, drink another glass. It will help stave off the stomach rumblings and trick your stomach into feeling full.
- Pack your lunch with a frozen bottle: If you pack your lunch every day and use freezer packs to keep your food cold, try using a frozen bottle of water. After your lunch is done and the water thaws, go ahead and drink it.
- Back on the road: When driving home at the end of the day, repeat the sipping on your commute back.
- Alternate at dinner: It’s okay to have a glass of wine or beer at dinner. Just make sure to alternate between a cocktail and a glass of water during your meal.
- Chug one last glass: Drink one more glass before you go to bed.
- Enjoy it: Most importantly, you should want to drink more water. The Pelican Filter System can help. It filters out over contaminates including chlorine and chloramines, lead and mercury not only improving taste but improving everything you might use water for in the kitchen like cooking or making coffee or tea.
The Pelican’s unique, modern design is compact so it takes up minimal countertop space or can be adapted to fit under your sink. It doesn’t use electricity and maintenance is easy with simple to replace filters that last up to 60 months or 450 gallons.
Click here to learn more about the Pelican Countertop Water Filter System. Each system comes with a 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee so you can try it out for yourself and enjoy drinking your eight glasses of water a day.
What tips do you have to drink water every day?
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.