This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own.
Whenever we have a busy weeknight, we look for convenience meals that can be prepared in a hurry. Unfortunately, some of those “easy” meals are not exactly as wholesome as they could be. I’ve been researching the ingredients of some of our favorite meals to find options that can be fast AND better for us. Keep reading to learn more about how you can find chicken with no antibiotics ever when you shop at Target!
I regularly shop Target (and especially their sales paired with coupons and Cartwheel!), and I find affordable quick meals in the freezer section. I was looking for easy chicken options that had wholesome ingredients. For my meal planning, I like to get chicken and simple appetizers so we can enjoy our own Sunday Funday tailgate parties or easy snacks. That’s why I looked for specially marked, no antibiotics ever, Tyson® chicken including these Tyson crispy chicken strips and Tyson® Any’tizers® snacks. Both chicken strips and the chicken wings are easy to prepare and can be cooked up fast. Dinner doesn’t look the same when you add in easy solutions to busy nights.
As a busy mom, I can feel good about serving Tyson chicken since specially marked products offer no antibiotics ever! The people who make Tyson chicken products have been raising chickens since 1935, so I trust their strong heritage. Their chicken is made with 100% all natural* ingredients (*no artificial ingredients, minimally processed). You can find nuggets, strips, Any’tizers snacks, and drumsticks with a label that shows you that they are raised with no antibiotics ever.
Do you look at the labels and ingredients when you shop? You may want to start! You can then prepare quick meals for your family.
Easy Chicken Meal Ideas
If you need fast and fresh meal ideas, try picking up a bag of Tyson crispy chicken strips. Use one of these ideas to get dinner on the table in a hurry!
- Chicken strip salad with lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese, bacon bits, and your favorite salad dressing.
- Alfredo pasta with cooked fettuccine, diced chicken strips, and Alfredo sauce.
- Chicken strip sandwich with toasted bread, a slice of cheese, tomato, bacon, and mayonnaise.
- Baked nachos with diced chicken strips atop tortilla chips, shredded cheese, sour cream, and your favorite salsa.
- Chicken gyros with chicken strips wrapped in a pita and your favorite toppings.
- Barbeque chicken wrap with a chicken strip wrapped in a tortilla with bbq sauce, tomatoes, cheese, and lettuce.
- Simple sliders with a chicken strip chopped into a smaller piece, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, and cheese.
- Chicken strip rice bowl with a bowl of prepared rice, chicken strips, and your favorite vegetables like zucchini or squash. Serve with sriracha!
- Fast chicken tacos with tortillas or crispy taco shells, chopped chicken strips, sour cream, cilantro, tomatoes, and lettuce.
- Chicken parmesan sandwiches with chicken strips served on a hoagie roll with mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce.
You can serve easy meals knowing the ingredients are what the package says they are: no antibiotics and all-natural. Try adding these meal ideas to your weekly menu and try to find your family’s favorites. You will be surprised at how versatile these chicken strips can be. Plus, they can be prepared quickly in the oven! The crispy texture makes it a fun ingredient for your favorite recipes. We love them because they remind us of our favorite restaurant entrees without the high price or unhealthy ingredients! They’re an amazing swap for our family’s cooking.
For more inspiration, watch this video!
What are your favorite easy meal ideas? Do you look for Tyson chicken products at Target?
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- So Fresh and So Clean… Dove Beauty Bar For Your Family - March 20, 2018
- A Guide to the Plastics in Your Home | Green Enough Book Review - March 20, 2018
- How to Stay Active With Your Pets - March 20, 2018