This post was sponsored by No Yolks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Working and managing a blog is no joke. I recently started that “work-life” again, and I’ve been spending a few too many minutes sitting in traffic on the way to and from work. When I get home, I need to find something to eat in a hurry. I have been trying to make sure we have a meal plan for the week using pantry staples we have on hand, and this dish is going to become one of our one favorites. We came up with this cheesy broccoli dish with a star ingredient: No Yolk noodles!
You can create this meal in minutes, and you can add your favorite flavors. As for us, we like cheese and try to include fresh vegetables whenever we can. We also found No Yolks which are incredibly versatile. They can be used in soups, unique dishes like this one, and they are a healthy egg noodle alternative. Made from egg whites and with no cholesterol, they are low in fat and sodium.
You can find them in broad, extra, fine, kluski, dumplings, and even a stir-fry noodle!
To whip up this simple recipe, use these instructions.Print
Easy Broccoli Noodle Recipe
- No Yolks Noodles
- Broccoli, 1 bag of fresh broccoli
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil noodles until cooked, about 9 minutes.
- Prepare broccoli in the microwave to steam it. You could also use the stovetop, but we find the microwave to be faster.
- Add salt, pepper, and butter.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Need Recipe Inspiration?
Whether you are looking for an easy meal idea or want to prepare something unique for your family, start with No Yolks. Use their recipe videos for inspiration and get cooking! You will be surprised at all the unique ideas that will have you enjoying noodles more often.
What is your favorite easy recipe?
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- So Fresh and So Clean… Dove Beauty Bar For Your Family - March 20, 2018
- A Guide to the Plastics in Your Home | Green Enough Book Review - March 20, 2018
- How to Stay Active With Your Pets - March 20, 2018