This post was sponsored by No Yolks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Who doesn’t love noodles? They are fun and delicious and remind you of your childhood. With a little help from No Yolks Egg Noodles, we decided to have a little fun with a delicious new twist on an old noodle-centric favorite. We just took the classic Italian lasagna and merged it with some traditional Swedish flavors. The end result was a hearty meal that is relatively simple and unique and fun.
No Yolks cook up smooth, firm and fluffy and stay that way in your favorite recipes. Plus, they are a healthier alternative to traditional egg noodles because they are made from only the egg whites that have no cholesterol, and are low in fat and sodium. We knew they would be an ideal choice for this recipe, and we couldn’t wait to try them!
Keep reading to see how No Yolks wants to give you a chance to win a $100 gift card. Just check out the links below to enter and don’t forget to download a coupon to explore the possibilities of No Yolks Noodles!
To prepare this recipe, gather your ingredients including No Yolks. You’re going to love this flavor combination.Print
Swedish Meatball Lasagna
- 12 ounce bag No Yolks broad noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Graddost cheese (or other hard farmhouse variety), grated
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- In greased pan, brown ground beef with onions, mushrooms and garlic. Salt to taste.
- In medium saucepan, combine milk, flour, water, sour cream, parsley, Worcestershire, salt and pepper. Simmer sauce on low heat until thick yet creamy.
- Boil noodles in separate pot. Strain.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In greased lasagna pan, layer noodles along bottom of pan. Cover with layer of ground beef, then cheese and cream sauce. Repeat.
- Top with layer of cheese and noodles.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until top layer forms crispy crust.
- Garnish with sour cream and parsley sprig before serving.
Everyone is sure to love this layered masterpiece of cheesy, meaty goodness.
No Yolks are great in just about everything from homemade chicken noodle soup to stroganoff. They come in a variety of sizes for all types of recipes including Broad, Extra Broad, Fine, Kluski, Dumplings, and now Stir-Fry.
No Yolks and Influencer Central has teamed up to offer you a chance to win one of five $100 gift cards from Oct. 3 until Nov. 15. Just click below to enter.
I-C will randomly select 5 winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the winning prizes.
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- So Fresh and So Clean… Dove Beauty Bar For Your Family - March 20, 2018
- A Guide to the Plastics in Your Home | Green Enough Book Review - March 20, 2018
- How to Stay Active With Your Pets - March 20, 2018