This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyDayWithEnergy #CollectiveBias
Here’s to busy mornings, long sunny days, and never-ending to-do lists. It might be summer, but this is when I find myself the busiest. Between conferences, travel for work and with my family, house projects, and gearing up for the school year, my days seem jammed. I’m not complaining. I love a good checklist and live by my planner. There are some areas of my life I need a more detailed plan though. The mornings can get derailed pretty quickly, so I have a fun printable to help you get moving in the early AM. I also share a new way to support your busy lifestyle.
There is just never enough time during the week, so I usually pop into Walgreens to grab a few things. I found Emergen-C® Energy+, and I usually try all Emergen-C® varieties, so this one made its way into my cart.
Emergen-C® Energy+, available in bold-flavored Blueberry-Açai, powder-packed Lemon-Lime, and fruit-y Mango-Peach, is flavored with natural, real fruit flavors. It’s also gluten-free.
This is definitely part of my new routine for my busy days! New Emergen-C® Energy+ is a powder-packed formula with natural caffeine from green tea to focus your mind*; plus 7 B vitamins to fortify you and vitamin C for immune support.*
When you start your day with Emergen-C® Energy+, you can surely find the focus to start on your to-do list. Here’s a morning printable for you to rethink your chaos in those early AM hours.
Morning To Do List Printable
Segment your morning hour by hour and track your daily meals, errands, water intake, and fitness goals. You can print this out, laminate it, and write on it each morning to stay focused.
Busy Morning Tips
- Lay out your clothes the night before.
- Flip the laundry and run the dishwasher.
- Use a central location for keys, outgoing mail, and anything that needs to be returned (like library books). Check this area each morning on the way out.
- Get gas the night before. If you know you have to fuel up, don’t wait to do so on a busy AM! Take a quick trip out for ice cream and grab gas.
- Check your planner. Whether you use this printable or a paper planner, take five minutes to journal out your day.
Don’t forget to find time to enjoy Emergen-C® Energy+. It’s energy customizable to support your needs. Adults can take one or two packets at a time.
What do you do to power up for your busy days? Have you tried Emergen-C® Energy+ yet?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- DuckTales Destination: Adventure Coloring Printables - June 19, 2018
- How to Budget for the Future - June 19, 2018
- How to Decorate Your Home Easily - June 18, 2018