This post is sponsored, but all opinions are my own.
Halloween may very well be my favorite holiday. Between the fall weather, cute decor, and fun costumes, Halloween is more than just one day of celebrations! Pumpkin patches, haunted houses, and parties fill up the October calendar, and it can be quite expensive. To save money on your Halloween parties and events, head to Dollar Tree! I have a few awesome ideas to share party favors, decorate your home, and enjoy October 31st on a budget!
Frugal Halloween Ideas
- Decorate your home on a budget. Now that we have a front porch, we are ready for trick-or-treaters! This is the first year that we live in a neighborhood with children, so we can fully participate in all the festivities that October 31st usually offers.
To start with our frugal decor, we headed to Dollar Tree to score a few simple items to show off that we are ready for fall! First up, we picked up a few decorative pumpkins.
You can choose to add additional decor like stickers or even paint them!
We also used a door hanging to wish you a haunting night! Window clings are also a budget-friendly way to add color to your home without making any permanent changes. Little ones love adding these “stickers” to the windows!
If you want to go a step further, get floor clings! I had no idea these existed, but for a buck, I was willing to give them a try. Create a spooky entrance to your Halloween party with bloody footprints!
- Create affordable party favors. Another big expense of the season is party favors. Whether it’s candy or small party favors, they can add up. When you stop by Dollar Tree, you can find a TON of choices for candy and other treats. You can even find allergy-friendly ideas!
We picked up bubbles, stickers, candy corn, and bracelets along with DIY favor bags.
This kit included the bags with a Jack-o-Lantern print and twine to easily make bags for your event.
You could buy several favor bag kits to create unique Halloween gifts for your trick-or-treaters too!
They are just ready for gifting!
We also found pumpkin flashlights that would be a fun idea for little ones.
Hooray for the Dollar Tree! It is the largest dollar store with thousands of stores in all 48 contiguous states. To buy the items listed in this project and more go to DollarTree.com or your local Dollar Tree store today! If you’re looking for Halloween decor like this, head to your local store! Halloween products are removed from DollarTree.com on 9/26/17 to stock their stores. To purchase Halloween products after 9/26/17, you must visit their local Dollar Tree store.
Are you ready for Halloween? What is your favorite part of your home to decorate?
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- $200 Target Gift Card Giveaway - March 23, 2018
- How to Stay on Track - March 23, 2018
- So Fresh and So Clean… Dove Beauty Bar For Your Family - March 20, 2018