When you work at home, you have to the tools that help you do your job right. I haven’t talked much about my current work situation, but I wanted to share with you a new direction that I’ve taken with my career AND the tools that help me do my job appropriately. If you want to upgrade your technology, I’ve got the sale for you!
A smartphone is an important tool to have if you work on the go. I take photos and develop content for my own website (this site right here!) along with other websites on the web. I work full time as a content creator for a popular blog, and I also juggle a full time workload with my own work. I write for other sites when I can, and it is important to always have a reliable connection.
That is why I look for tools that help me stay connected. When you Buy any iPhone on AT&T Next® and get a 9.7” 32GB iPad for $99.99 with a 2-year wireless agreement, you will have the two MAIN things that help me stay connected on the go!
- Here’s how to get the deal:
- Add any iPhone on NEXT to your cart. You can then select insurance, your wireless plan, or whatever else you need.
- Choose to add another device and select the iPad 9.7 32gb device.
- Add to plan and check out! It will show you the discounted iPad price of $99!
Here’s what I use each device for:
My iPhone is my on the go camera. I use the portrait mode for quick high quality snaps for my website or Instagram.
My iPad is for conferences, watching movies, and writing longer blog posts. I use accessories like a keyboard to type notes at an event, reply to emails, and other important business tasks on the go.
Sometimes I don’t even need my laptop when I have both of these tools!
P.S. Apple is having a special event on September 12th!
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 10 Actual Things You Can Do Today To Change Your Life - May 20, 2019
- How to Save Money on a Cruise - May 20, 2019
- How To Cut Household Expenses And Save For What You REALLY Want - May 19, 2019