Get ready to garden and grill with these amazing products that are perfect for summer! Snack, sip and savor each bite. Keep reading for a fun lemon vodka punch cocktail recipe, and be inspired by the seasonal flavors of each product!
SVEDKA: When this Limited-Edition Party Bottle landed on my doorstep, I knew it was going to be a good day. SVEDKA Vodka has debuted their Limited-Edition Party Bottle for Summer. For the latest SVEDKA Party Limited Edition bottle, colorful stars and stripes BOOM on the packaging, evoking the exciting energy of summertime parties. Fun fact: SVEDKA is the #1 Imported Vodka in the US! Purchase online.
Lemon Vodka Punch Recipe
- Lemonade or Pink Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups cold orange juice
- 1 bottle (1 liter) cold ginger ale or club soda
- 8 oz vodka
- Measure drink mix into cap to the 2-qt. line and pour into the pitcher.
- Add water and orange juice. Stir until dissolved.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Stir in ginger ale and a shot of vodka just before serving.
- Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 550 Total Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 42mg Carbohydrates: 73g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 65g Protein: 2g
Summer Cocktail Recipes:
- Blackberry Kiwi Cocktail | Fresh Fruit Cocktail Bar
- Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shots
- Strawberry Screwdriver
Which ingredients are you going to use to spice up your next summer entertaining event? You might also like this simple vodka cocktail too!