This post was sponsored by Amazon as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Amazon Prime has transformed the way that my family consumes entertainment (and food!). Not only are our entertainment needs met at a budget-friendly cost, but we are able to order items for our household at rock-bottom prices. Things like toilet paper, cleaning supplies, toothpaste, and other necessities that would cost MORE at a regular supermarket. It has created more room in our budget and offers conveniences along with TIME back in our day. And, time is money, right?!
Amazon has recently announced that customers that participate in a list of government assistance programs can access Amazon Prime at a discounted monthly price. Currently, customers who have a valid Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card can qualify for the discounted membership. For $5.99 a month for one year, you can enjoy Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reader, Prime Photos, and unlimited fast, free shipping. You can also cancel anytime.
Customers can qualify every 12 months up to 4 times. Amazon will add other ways to qualify in the future for customers participating in government assistance programs that do not utilize EBT. There is no annual commitment and members can cancel anytime.
Here’s what this matters: This can give SAVINGS back to people who need it or who do not have transportation to access items they need within two days with Prime shipping. Amazon sells diapers, baby food, snacks, and of course, books and music. Need a book for a school course? Try Amazon! You may have access to it with Prime Reader and can purchase it with two-day shipping if available.
Prime members receive unlimited fast, free shipping on more than 50 million items with Amazon’s low prices, as well as unlimited access to the following benefits at no additional cost:
- Prime Video: Unlimited access to tens of thousands of movies and TV shows. This is one of my FAVORITE benefits! We use Prime Video to stream often.
- Prime Music: More than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations. This is definitely a luxury to have all this music available!
- Prime Photos: Unlimited photo storage to preserve family memories. Need a way to back up your photos? This is going to be a game changer!
- Prime Reading: A rotating selection of free e-books and magazines. Did you see FREE?!
- Audible Channels for Prime: Premium original podcasts, audio series and audiobooks exclusively from Audible. I love using Audible to listen to books and podcasts. It keeps me busy at work.
- Kindle First: A free pre-release e-book each month. Yes, another FREEBIE! You never know what you’re going to get, and some of these free books have been new favorites.
- Twitch Prime: In-game loot on Twitch and 20 percent off pre-release digital games.
- Early Access: Exclusive early access to select Lightning Deals. A lightning deal means even MORE savings with your membership!
- Savings: Discounts on select products including 20 percent off diaper subscriptions
- Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery: One million products, order by noon and get them today in eligible zip codes. Can you imagine how this could help someone who needs something the SAME DAY and has no access to reliable transportation?
- Prime Now: Free two-hour delivery on tens of thousands of items in eligible zip codes
Customers can learn more or sign-up for a 30-day free trial at amazon.com/qualify.
Learn more about this online. What is your favorite part of Amazon Prime?
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Why It’s Different This Time… Technology and Wellness - February 22, 2018
- Are you Ready for SOLO: A Star Wars Story? #HanSolo - February 20, 2018
- 14 Fruity Pebbles Recipes: Enjoy Cereal for Dessert! - February 18, 2018