When we knew we were moving in April, I panicked. Where would my son go to school? VPK was over in a few weeks! Would he miss his graduation? Could I find a daycare spot? How much would I have to spend for a weekly preschool? I had a lot of questions, but luckily, I stumbled upon KidsPark! Not only is it located near my home, but I immediately felt safe leaving my son here while I went to work, ran errands, or just for him to get some interaction with other kids!
What is KidsPark?
Oh, it’s amazing. It’s hourly child care that is available days, evenings, and even weekends! On Fridays and Saturdays it is open until midnight. Are you craving a date night with your hubby? How about a girl’s get together? Maybe you just want to get your hair done or run some errands. KidsPark can give you your life back on those busy weeks when you just aren’t sure what to do. They are licensed and have early childhood education teachers in a recreation setting. P.S.: No reservations are needed!
What You Can Expect
Games, art, an indoor play structure, drama, stories, and more! There are featured activities daily including cooking, arts and crafts, hands-on science, or holiday celebrations. My son’s first day was actually an Easter party. You can imagine my surprise (and delight!) that a day that was going to be nervous for all since it was a new daycare with new friends ended up being a party atmosphere with lots of things to do for everyone.
This picture is from my son’s first day at KidsPark! Lots of smiles for sure. My local KidsPark location is active on social media so I feel as if I am involved even if I am not there.
Since the environment is an open play area, everyone can feel comfortable. Books, playtime, or even if your child needs a place to relax, KidsPark makes everyone fit right in.
What You Need to Know
- Wear socks! They take their shoes off and can explore the indoor play area without worrying about shoes.
- You can bring snacks if needed. I never do and opt for a hot lunch served by KidsPark. This may vary by location, but my son loves pizza Fridays!
- They offer a traditional preschool education as well if you need it. With arts, math concepts, and science, you can trust them to educate your child.
Click here to see if there is a KidsPark location near you!
Do you need a night out? Have you visited KidsPark?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Save time and stock up on snacks on Amazon: Try Happy Kids Fruit and Oats Bars! - November 18, 2017
- Podcasts For Bloggers - November 17, 2017
- Gingerbread Frozen Iced Tea - November 16, 2017