This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and ConAgra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #BreakfastGoals2017 #CollectiveBias
If you are planning a spring breakfast or Easter brunch, you’re going to need to try these pancake sausage biscuits. This savory breakfast idea has a burst of fresh flavor with Odom’s Tennessee Pride® Country Sausage purchased from Walmart. If you’re tired of serving traditional eggs or sharing cereal with milk, this breakfast idea will add variety to your brunch!
Keep reading to learn how to earn cash back when you shop with the Ibotta app, and get ready to impress your relatives with this spring holiday breakfast treat.
To prepare for our breakfast get together this past Sunday morning, we headed to Walmart for our ingredients. We located Odom’s Tennessee Pride Country Sausage in a variety of flavors. We purchased two mild sausages since we knew everyone in our family would enjoy them.
Be sure to earn $0.50 with your purchase of ANY TWO Odom’s Tennessee Pride® Country Sausage. Click here to learn how to redeem this offer.
This breakfast recipe is unique since we swapped traditional biscuits for pancakes to create a sandwich. To start your meal, use a donut baking pan to create the “biscuits” for this dish. Your other ingredients include pancake mix, eggs, cheese, and of course, Odom’s Tennessee Country Sausage.
- 1 container of instant pancake batter
- 1 pound Odom's Tennessee Country Sausage
- 3 eggs
- Cheese slices (American or cheddar)
- Maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix batter according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour batter into doughnut-style baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until batter rises and turns golden brown.
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch medallions and form into "burger" patties.
- In medium skillet, brown sausage. Place on paper towel after cooking.
- Cook eggs in the same skillet.
- Use a large, metal cookie cutter to keep eggs in circular form about the size of your "buns." Salt and pepper to taste.
- Repeat until you have enough sausage patties and eggs.
- Remove the pancake "biscuits" from oven and assemble your sandwich.
- Garnish with maple syrup.
This sandwich is easy to make and customize with your family’s favorite flavors. We like to add cheese and drizzle maple syrup on top. It’s a true brunch delight that you can share. With the flavor of Odom’s Tennessee Sausage, there is a nice kick to this meal. If you like it spicy, try the hot flavor and drizzle with hot sauce!
Need more savory breakfast inspiration? Visit this website for morning recipes perfect for spring.
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by J. Scott Butherus (see all)
- Business Spending With Big Rewards: Tips to Get Started - October 16, 2017
- Fall fun in Ocala-Marion County - October 2, 2017
- 7 Life Lessons from Hurricane Irma with Energizer - September 25, 2017