The new year brings a fresh start and promises of a renewed focus toward our never ending goals. I have to admit, today feels like any other day. In the past, I’ve relished the start of a new year to get going on my plans. However, I have been WAY more intentional these past few weeks writing out goals, launching products (have you seen my shop lately?), and working on new projects behind the scenes. I’ve adjusted my morning routine (that 5am wake up call is actually something I look forward to!), and I’m working on cutting out my sugar.
I do appreciate January 1 to share goals and plans with others. This year, I created digital vision board templates for Bloggers Get Social. I wanted to share my new year’s resolutions (though it is more of a plan for a purposeful year), and I want to encourage you to share yours! Even if you don’t have a blog, you can download this free ebook about vision boards and learn how to make your own digital goal plan. By publishing our big goals to our blog, we can revisit our dreams often and track our progress. Here’s where Vision Board Vibes comes in!
My Vision for 2017
- Health. Did you know that I consider salads to be one of my favorite things to eat? I just seem to never have fresh ingredients on hand. I try to buy tomatoes and lettuce in bulk, but midway through the month I lose steam. I need to stock up on fresh food weekly so that I never run out.
- Productivity. I seem to only feel motivated and creative early in the morning, so my AM routine is crucial to meet my benchmarks throughout the year.
- Create a plan for Sunny Sweet Days. I took the weekend and uploaded over 100 blog post drafts. They need photos, a cohesive plan to publish so that I don’t publish too many articles in the same topic in the same week, and I need to make sure I use social media to promote them.
Bright Budget: While this is more of a phrase, it reminds me of my daily goal. My intention for the year is to save and create a budget while still doing the things that I love. I feel brighter and lighter with less stuff, but I think it is important to plan a quick trip to Disney every now and then.
- Use my planner daily. I have been using a variety of planners each day, and I need to pick one! I’m working on an ultimate planner review and you can help me pick which one will be the most functional for the year.
- Simplify my home. Declutter! I am buying less stuff now to save money, and the things I do have… I want less of! I’ll be donating, gifting, and selling. Sometimes I have the best intentions when I buy something, like my brand new Silhouette that has been sitting in the box for over a year.
- One mini-vacation a quarter.
- Create monthly courses.
- Blog + Biz: Create an editorial calendar with monthly product launches.
- Money: Save for a house and increase client rates.
- Self-Care: Complete a Whole30. They are my favorite (though those first few days are SO tough).
- Home: Buy a house.
- Family: Declutter our stuff.
- Fun: Plan 1 trip.
This simple ebook walks you through what a vision board and how exactly we can dream big enough for the new year. I share a few tips about how to create your own paper or digital vision board, and I provide a tutorial for how to use these digital templates in PicMonkey to add your own photos and flair.
To access the ebook and the digital templates, enter your name and email below.
- What is a Vision Board?
- Paper versus Digital Vision Boards
- How to Make a Pinterest Vision Board
- Create Your Own Digital Vision Board With Our Templates
- Vision Board Checklist
How to Participate:
- Read the workbook. Take notes. Brainstorm.
- Use these digital files as a template to get started with your own vision board for the new year.
- Publish your vision board to your blog anytime between now and the end of January 2017.
- Add your blog post to the link party on Bloggers Get Social.
- Keep an eye out for our Slack community! This is where we will have accountability and goal setting in a private yet engaging platform. Request to join here.
- Enjoy ringing in the new year with your favorite bloggers!
Your Digital Vision Board Templates
Once you add your email to the form above, you will receive the ebook AND the digital downloads. Watch your inbox!
Publish your own digital vision board (or share your paper vision boards!) on your blog. Add your post to the link party below:
Have you ever made a vision board? What are you dreaming about in the new year?
2017 Vision Board Vibes
Add your email to join in the fun! Download the free Vision Board Vibes digital workbook and participate with our special 2017 goal setting link party.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- lake + loft dream.plan.do planner review - December 15, 2018
- Christmas at Disney World: Grand Floridian Resort Gingerbread House - December 15, 2018
- Christmas Bricktacular at LEGOLAND Florida - December 14, 2018