I was provided complimentary tickets for sharing this information.
Have you ever been to Medieval Times? I remember going twice: once as a teenager and again as I went to college near the Orlando/Kissimmee Location. Both times were celebrations, and now it is time to celebrate a birthday there again!
My son is old enough to enjoy the fun party atmosphere of the show, and he will get a kick out of the storytelling of the show. We are planning a trip there soon, and you should too if you have one in your area.
Medieval Times Facts:
- All Knights begin their training as Squires – just as they did in the Middle Ages – learning horse care, sword fighting, and weaponry. It takes a minimum of six months of training to become a Knight.
- Knights perform with real metal weapons and wear authentic armor. During battle scenes, real titanium swords create sparks.
- Every shield must be repainted after every show.
- When jousting, the Knights charge at speeds of approximately 15 to 20 miles per hour and reach an impact velocity speed of about 30 to 40 miles per hour.
- Each year, 25 foals are born at Chapel Creek Ranch, where they spend two years training.
- Our horses enjoy retirement at the ranch after 15 to 20 years of performing.
- 125,000 gallons of soup are served each year.
- Each arena is filled with about 4,455 cubic feet of sand – about the load of 10 dump trucks.
Visit Medieval Times:
- Save money with code MT3629 through 2/28/17. Buy tickets here.
- Adults $36.95 and children (12 and under) $29.95
Have you ever visited Medieval Times?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.