Planning a trip to Disney? Don’t plan without these guide books and travel items! Since we are pass holders to Walt Disney World, I feel like we sort of “discovered” all of our favorite tips and tricks to navigating the parks. We learned by going, but not everyone has that luxury. If you want to stop scouring message boards, read some of these Disney guidebooks that are edited for the new year. Disney is ALWAYS undergoing changes to attractions, and these books should be a good resource for your trip!
- 6 sets travel Organizers Packing Cubes Luggage Organizers Compression Pouches (Blue Daisy)
- AVIRGO 7 pcs Bag Tag Identify Your Luggage Set # 71-11
- Kid’s Travel Journal – Disney Edition
- Disney Mickey Mouse Stickers Travel Activity Set
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2017
- Birnbaum’s 2017 Walt Disney World For Kids: The Official Guide (Birnbaum Guides)
- The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World: Over 600 Secrets of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Hidden Mickeys: A Field Guide to Walt Disney World’s Best Kept Secrets
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2017
- PassPorter’s Walt Disney World 2016
What’s your best Disney travel tip?
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 4 Spaces to Update Before Selling Your Home - July 13, 2018
- Mini Ice Cream Sandwich Pops - July 13, 2018
- What the Flock? Summer Flamingo Party Ideas and Style Inspiration - July 13, 2018