When I was younger, Thanksgiving was one of my favorite holidays. We woke up early, watched the parade on TV, and played games while we waited to eat. Now that I’m a parent, I realize that my little one likes to read, do activities, and stay busy anytime we are home. To add a little more holiday cheer to our seasonal plans, I found a few fun ideas for Thanksgiving to share with children. You can set up a Thanksgiving turkey-inspired photobooth with your family, or take turns reading books aloud to your little guests. You could build a turkey feast out of LEGOs or make fun placemats with stickers.
Perhaps my favorite idea is the activity tablecloth! The children’s table just got an upgrade! Don’t forget about your youngest guests this holiday season.
Thanksgiving For Kids Ideas
- Pete the Cat: The First Thanksgiving
- Give Thanks – Thanksgiving Party Photo Booth Props Kit – 20 Count
- Baby My First Thanksgiving Bodysuit and Pants Outfit with Hat/Headband (70(0-6M))
- LEGO Seasonal Thanksgiving Feast (40123)
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Turkey!
- Creative Converting 8 Count Kids Thanksgiving Activity Placemats with Stickers
- I Love to Gobble You Up!
- Thanksgiving Kid’s Activity Paper Table Cover – 2pk
- Tom the Turkey (Thanksgiving Books for Kids)
Do you have any holiday traditions for children?