This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of DaytonaBeach.com. All opinions are 100% mine.
Daytona Beach has been a vacation spot for my family and I for many years. We love to go in the fall months. I am a Florida girl who loves exploring new beaches and Daytona Beach has become our family’s favorite.The fall and holiday months are approaching, which is the best time to go to the beach. The weather is perfect this time of year with highs in the mid 70s, so you don’t have to worry about it being too hot. I have put together a list of eight exciting activities to try on your Fall Beach Escape.
8 Things to Do in Daytona Beach
1. You obviously must go and explore the beaches. Water is at a perfect temperature and the sand is snow white. Build sand castles and spend quality time with your family. You can even park on the beach. It makes it so easy to come and spend time without having to search for parking or pay enormous fees to use a parking space. Have Warm Holiday Fun!
2. Deep sea fishing. There are many rentals in the area that will take you out in the ocean. They provide you everything you need from fishing poles, bait and anything else to make your trip memorable. Catch your own dinner and take it back to your hotel or a local restaurant. Many will cook what you catch!
3. Shopping. Explore the many shops that Daytona Beach offers. Go shopping on the Riverfront, Tanger Outlets Mall or shop at one of the largest shopping plazas which is Volusia Mall. You will find something for everyone.
4. Kayaking. Explore hidden pathways in the water and look for exotic birds at play. It is so peaceful! You can explore beautiful places such ad Blue Springs Park and Cracker Creek. Don’t forget a waterproof camera!
5. Biketoberfest®. This festival runs from October 13 through October 16. Nearly 125,000 will attend this yearly event. It is held in the Daytona Beach area. Live music, motorcycle shows, and other activities are available. If you love riding motorcycles or enjoy live music, this is a must attend event.
6. Turkey Run. This is one of the largest classic car shows in the United States. Presented by Daytona Beach Street Rods, there are thousands of unique automobiles and swap meet vendors – making it the largest classic car show in the United States. It is held each Thanksgiving weekend, from Thursday to Sunday, in the infield of the World Center of Racing, Daytona International Speedway.
7. Halifax Art Festival. This event runs on November 5 to November 6. Nearly 40,000 attend this yearly event. This is an art lovers paradise where you will find original art, antiques, basketweaving and ceramics to name a few.
8. Jazz Festival. One of Central Florida’s premier music events! Enjoy great jazz, good food and lots of fun.
We usually come back a few weekends a year to enjoy all of the festivities that Daytona Beach has to offer. Look for Weekday Getaway Deals!
Have you ever been to Daytona Beach?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Relax When You Constantly Feel Overwhelmed - November 22, 2017
- Save time and stock up on snacks on Amazon: Try Happy Kids Fruit and Oats Bars! - November 18, 2017
- Podcasts For Bloggers - November 17, 2017