Oh la la! RumChata has a pretty good reputation, but we set out to make it even better! How does one improve on perfection? Well, our inspiration was Valentine’s Day and we’ve given our beloved Rum Chata a total love makeover! Get ready to add RumChata cocktails to your menu!
We added a bit of grenadine, and we were left with a sweet cocktail treat! We also added sugar-dusted strawberries and our favorite holiday candy.
To get started, gather your ingredients. Fresh strawberries get an upgrade with a bit of powdered sugar. I also made sure that I had grenadine on hand. Sometimes the best cocktails don’t require a lot of work, and this one only needed a few ingredients for an excellent flavor.
- 4 ounces RumChata
- 1 1/2 ounce Grenadine
- 2 -3 strawberries, sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Valentine's candy
- Ice Shards
- Add RumChata to a small glass
- Add grenadine and stir until you get the perfect pink color.
- Top off with shards of ice.
- Garnish with sugar-dusted strawberries and your choice of Valentine's candy.
- To make sugar-coated strawberries, cut 2 - 3 strawberries in half.
- Place then in a small bowl and sprinkle with a heaping tablespoon of granulated of powdered sugar and toss.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 0 Total Fat: 0g
Try adding chocolate covered strawberries for a different taste or top with whipped cream! The possibilities are endless.
Valentine’s Day Cocktails
- Sparkling Tequila Cocktail
- 20+ Valentine’s Day Cocktails to Share
- Valentine’s Day RumChata Cocktail Recipe: RumChata Cocktails
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019