Oh la la! RumChata has a pretty good reputation, but we set out to make it even better! How does one improve on perfection? Well, our inspiration was Valentine’s Day and we’ve given our beloved Rum Chata a total love makeover!
We added a bit of grenadine, and we were left with a sweet cocktail treat! We also added sugar-dusted strawberries and our favorite holiday candy.
To get started, gather your ingredients. Fresh strawberries get an upgrade with a bit of powdered sugar. I also made sure that I had grenadine on hand. Sometimes the best cocktails don’t require a lot of work, and this one only needed a few ingredients for an excellent flavor.
- 4 ounces RumChata
- 1 1/2 ounce Grenadine
- 2 -3 strawberries, sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Valentine's candy
- Ice Shards
- Add RumChata to a small glass
- Add grenadine and stir until you get the perfect pink color.
- Top off with shards of ice.
- Garnish with sugar-dusted strawberries and your choice of Valentine's candy.
- To make sugar-coated strawberries, cut 2 - 3 strawberries in half.
- Place then in a small bowl and sprinkle with a heaping tablespoon of granulated of powdered sugar and toss.
Try adding chocolate covered strawberries for a different taste or top with whipped cream! The possibilities are endless.
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Relax When You Constantly Feel Overwhelmed - November 22, 2017
- Save time and stock up on snacks on Amazon: Try Happy Kids Fruit and Oats Bars! - November 18, 2017
- Podcasts For Bloggers - November 17, 2017