It’s time to take your at home tailgate to the next level with spicy buffalo ranch tacos and your favorite Budweiser® products! Get ready to cheer for your favorite teams while also sipping on your perfect taco and beer pairing!
A simple way to host a taco tailgate is to set up a fun taco bar with all the fixings. You can also serve up tacos in Old El Paso™’s taco boats. You won’t have to worry about a broken taco shell or a burrito that won’t seal. These taco boats can fit ALL the fillings and then some!
The soft tortilla taco boats are also easy to prepare. Just cover in foil and put in the oven, but you can also use a microwave.
I like to serve a variety of beers, but Bud Light is a staple for tailgates in our house. It’s a crisp beer that doesn’t make you feel full.
To create your own taco bar, don’t forget the toppings!
As for other taco bar topping ideas, try these:
- Corn Salsa
- Mild Salsa
- Verde Sauce
- Taco Sauce
- Shredded Cheese (Pepper Jack is a good choice)
- Shredded Lettuce
- Green Peppers
- Sour Cream
I like to add a little spice to my tacos, so I make buffalo ranch queso taco boats.
Buffalo Ranch Queso Tacos
- Soft tortilla taco boats
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 head of lettuce, chopped
- Sour cream, 1 tbsp per taco
- 2 cups of pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup of Ranch dressing
- 4 tsp Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- Prepare chicken in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil, add chicken, and then top with seasonings. Add more flavor if desired!
- Once chicken is fully cooked, use a sharp knife to slice it into small chunks.
- Heat the taco boats in the microwave or in the oven according to package instructions.
- Put pepper jack cheese in the microwave for about a minute. Stir often until it’s melted without overcooking.
- Mix ranch and red hot sauce together.
- Create your taco by loading the taco boat with chicken, tomatoes, sour cream, lettuce.
- Top with melted cheese and add ranch/hot sauce mix if desired.
- Enjoy your spicy buffalo ranch queso tacos!
Taco boats are filling and delicious! I love adding a bit of heat with the buffalo ranch, and the queso cools it off just right.
Don’t forget to shop at Walmart to stock up on all your tailgate essentials.
Who are you watching the big game with?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine.
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- So Fresh and So Clean… Dove Beauty Bar For Your Family - March 20, 2018
- A Guide to the Plastics in Your Home | Green Enough Book Review - March 20, 2018
- How to Stay Active With Your Pets - March 20, 2018