You might have already committed to a planner for 2016, but if you’re anything like me you might have ordered more than one. I can’t help myself! I always try to find the best way to get organized or stay productive, and I end up trying every app, every planner, every system. So far this year I have tried the Living Well Planner and The Happy Planner. They are both fine to use and are truly beautiful, but I need more room! I really like planners with lots of lined spaces (I think my Day Designer from two years ago still reigns as my favorite and most spacious planner ever!), and I have already ordered a Plum Paper Planner to use for mid-way through the year. I do like variety!
In the Bloggers Get Social Facebook group, we surveyed our members and asked if anyone had shared a planner review. We also asked around our favorite bloggers so that we could compile a list of the BEST planner reviews to help you get organized. Here is what we have come up with!
20+ Planner Reviews To Help You Get Organized
Erin Condren Life Planner
- Erin Condren Planner Review
- Erin Condren Planner Accessories
- Horizontal versus Vertical Life Planner Layouts
- How I Use my Erin Condren Life Planner
- Erin Condren Life Planner review
- How I Use My Erin Condren Planner
The Happy Planner
Plum Paper Planner
The Day Designer
- The Happiness Planner
- InkWell Press liveWELL planners
- Leuchtturm 1917 planner
- The Simplified Planner review
- Stick to Stigu
- Goal Digger planner
- Personal Planner
- A Digital Heart Shop printable planners
- 2016 Planners Reviewed by One Woman Shop
- Living Well Planner Review
Are you tracking your plans this year with a paper planner? Which do you like? Try these 7 Tips to Choose the Perfect Planner.