I am so happy to share some new mixed concoctions we whipped up over the weekend. I was treated to a sample of Lovoka (la-vah-cah), a vodka caramel liqueur, and the results were fabulous!
Lovoka Wedding Cocktails
- Apple Cider or apple juice.
- Add Lovoka
- A splash of champagne
- In a cocktail glass filled with ice, add one shot of Lovoka liquor.
- Fill the glass with apple juice.
- Add a splash of champagne before serving.
Next up on the menu was a “Lovoka Sunset.”
Hello delicious! Champagne is my drink of choice lately, and the added caramel taste was nice. I will say that I preferred this over ice, and after we took these photos I poured it into another glass.
Lovoka, originating from South Africa, was created by fusing the smoothest triple-distilled vodka with the rich and sultry flavors of caramel. Liquid gold describes its color and fluidity. Its nose is striking – an aroma of buttery caramel laced with luscious undertones of toffee and pure vanilla. Its innovative taste and silky smoothness makes it unparalleled for single shots and for sexy cocktails. Its versatility is stunning.
Lovoka’s bottle is designed of sleek aluminum, it’s not only eye-catching, it allows the contents to chill quicker than glass. I can vouch for that! Even after drinking outside, the bottle was ice cold. Lovoka’s suggested price is $27.99. It is available at all BevMo locations in California and online through Bevmo.com and K&L Wines.
Halloween Decor Guide
Download Shabby Chic Halloween Decor for creative inspiration for your home this fall season. These creative ideas are simple and easy for your busy holiday plans.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- lake + loft dream.plan.do planner review - December 15, 2018
- Christmas at Disney World: Grand Floridian Resort Gingerbread House - December 15, 2018
- Christmas Bricktacular at LEGOLAND Florida - December 14, 2018