Need an easy holiday snack? Chex Cereal and Ziploc Brand Bags and Containers Holiday Campaign provides all the inspiration you need! From party treats to hostess gifts, these easy to make and easy to share ideas will mix well with your next occasion! The bold variety, mouthwatering taste, and the simple recipe ideas are ready to eat in just 15 minutes!
Stop by Publix to pick up Chex Cereal and Ziploc bags for giving. There is a coupon available in the Publix Extra Savings flyer (12.12.15 through 1.1.16) for Buy 2 Chex Cereals and Get 1 Free Ziploc brand bag or container (up to $3.29).
I decided to make a sugar cookie Chex Party Mix for my next holiday get together, but I also created a birthday cake mix as well!
- 6 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 ounce white baking chocolate or ¼ cup vanilla milk chips
- 1 to 2 teaspoons colored edible glitter or sugar sprinkles
- Measure cereal in large microwaveable bowl.
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper or foil.
- In 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave butter uncovered on High 30 seconds or until melted.
- Add sugar and corn syrup; microwave uncovered on High 30 seconds until mixture is heated and can be stirred smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 2 minutes, stirring after1 minute.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar; mix well.
- Spread on waxed paper or foil.
- Microwave white chocolate on High 30 seconds or until it can be stirred smooth; drizzle over top; sprinkle with edible glitter or colored candies.
How will you #mixexchangelove?
Clean Eating Christmas Guide
Download healthy Christmas ideas for creative inspiration for family get togethers. These recipe ideas are simple and easy for your busy holiday plans. Create a menu for Christmas breakfast, dinner, AND serve healthier desserts with these ideas.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Beach, Bait, and Bliss: Your Florida Weekend Getaway Awaits - October 18, 2017
- 5 Easy Ways to Stay Healthy on the Go - October 17, 2017
- Spicy Garlic Tempura Shrimp - October 16, 2017