This is a sponsored post by Lunchbox., but all opinions are my own!
It’s not too late to serve up a simple yet delicious Christmas dessert! This dessert can be served in cute mason jars or in other small cups, so it is perfect for holiday parties or school get togethers. There is not a lot of prep time (which is AMAZING), and you can use candy canes as a delicious mint topping.
I was thrilled to see the Kraft recipe hub that has a lot of recipes and ideas to help you celebrate the season. There are hearty home-style recipes along with sweet treats. Need holiday inspiration? Check out the recipe list!
The candy cane dessert minis were AMAZINGLY sweet, and I had to recreate this one for myself. To get started, I needed raspberry JELL-O, whipped topping, and crushed candy canes. I haven’t made JELL-O in quite some time, but it still had that familiar favorite flavor that I used to love. It was a refreshing way to add raspberry flavor to a holiday dessert. It’s been a LONG time since I had raspberry anything.
Assembly was a breeze since I used mini mason jars.
- 1-1/2cups of boiling water
- 1pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
- 12mini candy canes, crushed, divided
- 1tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping; thawed, divided
- ADD boiling water to combined gelatin mix and 1/3 cup crushed candy cane in medium bowl; stir 2 min. or until gelatin mix is completely dissolved and candy is melted.
- RESERVE 1/2 cup COOL WHIP. Add remaining COOL WHIP to gelatin mixture; whisk until blended. Spoon into 12 (2-oz.) shot glasses. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- TOP with remaining COOL WHIP and crushed candy cane just before serving.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 0 Total Fat: 0g
Are you ready to ring in the new year and host a holiday party with the most delicious dishes?
What’s your favorite holiday dish?
Christmas Decor Guide
Score your free holiday decor guide.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019