When you need a fast yet family-friendly meal, Mexican entrees are a tasty yet simple solution for those hectic nights. I always throw together tacos or nachos when I’m pressed for time, and quesadillas are a new favorite. In order to add an even spicier taste with a lot of flavor, we use Manwich in them!
Manwich Monday is a fun way to start the week with a tasty family meal! It’s a hearty sauce with a sweet and tangy taste. It also has the kid-stopping power, as your children will need both hands to enjoy this messy-licious treat, keeping them away from video games or texting!
Manwich is a great, easy, quality ingredient that you can use to bring your family’s attention back to mealtime and away from the everyday distractions. Plus, there is not meat in Manwich! To start your own quesadillas, prepare ground beef in a skillet with shredded cheese and Manwich in between tortillas. You can choose which sauce you prefer since there are THREE Manwich flavors: Original, Bold, and Thick & Chunky. I prefer the bold taste in my quesadilla, but your family may have its own preference!
You can make these meatless since Manwich has no meat. It’s a tangy sauce perfect for whatever dish you can envision.
Manwich Sloppy Joe Quesadilla
- 1 can of Manwich
- 1 pound of cooked ground beef, optional
- 2 cups of shredded pepper jack cheese
- Add a tortilla to a greased skillet on low heat.
- Top with cheese, ground beef, and 2 tbsp of Manwich sauce.
- Cover with another tortilla.
- Cook for a few minutes before turning.
- Make sure cheese is fully melted and tortilla is crisp and cooked.
If you want to try your own recipe with Manwich products, Sign-up for ReadySetEat eNewsletter. You can also visit the ConAgra Foods’ Website, where you can find Manwich products in a store close to you, by using the product locator found in the website.
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- So Fresh and So Clean… Dove Beauty Bar For Your Family - March 20, 2018
- A Guide to the Plastics in Your Home | Green Enough Book Review - March 20, 2018
- How to Stay Active With Your Pets - March 20, 2018