This post was sponsored by KING’S HAWAIIAN®. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.
Fall means FOOTBALL. From early morning tailgates to late nights watching overtime, we enjoy getting together to catch a ball game each and every Sunday. Some weekends we host football parties and other times we head to the stadium. We are lucky to live in area where we are somewhat close to two professional teams along with a very spirited high school football town! To prepare for any tailgate, it’s best to stop at Walmart to gather all your essentials! I have a list of everything that you need along with a few ideas for tailgate treats.
Tailgate Essentials: #KHGameTime
- Simple yet flavorful food. The best way to do this is with easy sides and fast grilling ideas! My first tip is to grill early and often!
Check out your bread section at Walmart to look for a variety of options for hot dogs, hamburgers, and sliders. One of my favorite football meals are hot dogs with a twist. KING’S HAWAIIAN® buns and rolls are found at your local Walmart, and they are an irresistible part of game time! KING’S HAWAIIAN® Hawaiian Sweet Hot Dog Buns are on my shopping list to create a loaded tailgate meal. I usually grill hot dogs and top them with a variety of ideas included pulled pork, cheese, or even classic relish.
Need more tailgate ideas? Continue shopping at Walmart to find more!
- Music. Definitely a must! I use a bluetooth speaker so that I can play music from my phone easily or stream from my favorite apps.
- Fun accessories. Don’t forget the koozies, necklaces, and headbands! Show your team spirit!
- Games. We like to play “redneck golf” or even a simple bean bag toss.
- Drinks! Of course, right?
Check back in a few weeks to see how I pulled together the ultimate tailgate with Walmart and KINGS HAWAIIAN.
What are your tailgate essentials?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Relax When You Constantly Feel Overwhelmed - November 22, 2017
- Save time and stock up on snacks on Amazon: Try Happy Kids Fruit and Oats Bars! - November 18, 2017
- Podcasts For Bloggers - November 17, 2017