I have a few different kinds of favorite foods, but Mexican cuisine ranks high on my list. I can’t get enough melted cheese or spicy pico de gallo, but I can’t eat nachos every day. I do have to have SOME kind of variety. One of my favorite simple lunch side dishes is potatoes, whether in the form of French fries or mashed. Alexia products are my go to since the flavor is amazing, and their products offer quality ingredients.
I purchased Alexia Seasoned Waffle Cut Fries recently, and I added a spicy twist! This recipe is perfect for fun tailgates or simple after school snacks. You can use all homemade or fresh ingredients or you can substitute with shortcuts. It’s up to you! These waffle fries are crispy potatoes that are lightly seasoned with a flawless blend of sea salt, pepper, onion and garlic to create an all-natural distinctive taste unlike anything you’ll find in your usual fry.
I made a simple five-layer dip with fresh guacamole, beans, pico de gallo, sour cream, and shredded cheese. I knew this would be the perfect topping to my waffle fries. Not only as a dip, but it would great to top the fries with this too. The cheese would get warm and melty, and the combination of cool sour cream and warm potatoes would be awesome!
- 1 package of Alexia Waffle Fries
- 1 8 oz container of sour cream
- 1 package of guacamole
- 1 small tub of pico de gallo
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 can of your favorite beans, drained
- Prepare fries according to package instructions.
- Create your dip by layering the following ingredients in a large bowl: guacamole, pico de gallo, beans, sour cream, and shredded cheese.
- The amount of ingredients you use will depend on the size of your bowl and how many servings you want to make.
- Top fries with the dip and enjoy!
Top the fries with the dip ever so carefully so that you have a true five-layer dip experience! Want to try Alexia products in person?
Alexia Foods offers frozen potatoes, appetizers, breads and side dishes with minimal, but distinctive, real ingredients that serve-up exceptional Farm to Flavor taste–right in your kitchen. For more recipes, tips and inspiration from Alexia online, check out AlexiaFoods.com
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 4 Spaces to Update Before Selling Your Home - July 13, 2018
- Mini Ice Cream Sandwich Pops - July 13, 2018
- What the Flock? Summer Flamingo Party Ideas and Style Inspiration - July 13, 2018