This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Daytona Beach Area Convention & Visitors Bureau. All opinions are 100% mine.
There are literally a million things to do in Florida. Since I was born and raised here in Florida, I know a thing or two about beautiful beaches. I love both the Gulf Coast and also the Atlantic coast, which is where Daytona Beach is. The east coast of Florida is a great place to spend your next family vacation!
5 Things to Do in Daytona Beach
1. Daytona International Speedway. Because you have to!
2. The BEACH! This is great for couples, but there are also kid-friendly options.
3. Plan on going during a festival. Daytona Beach is the festival capital of Florida! The area hosts more than 50 festivals throughout the year, and Fall festivals make this one of the best times of the year to visit. If you love art, be sure to attend the Halifax Art Festival in scenic downtown Daytona Beach. For classic cars of all varieties, it’s the Daytona Turkey Run at Daytona International Speedway, and for a bit of dancing and tasty gyros, don’t miss the Greek Festival. During the Daytona Blues Festival, you’ll enjoy a top-notch line-up for blues greats performing at historic Jackie Robinson Ballpark. Or find daily live music during Biketoberfest® at Bruce Rossmeyer’s Destination Daytona motorcycle-themed shopping and entertainment complex.
4. Go deep sea fishing. We LOVE to go fishing. It’s a great feeling to catch a TON of food for the week. We take it back to a restaurant or cook at our hotel or resort.
5. Explore free things to do in Daytona Beach. There is ALWAYS something going on.
Our Next Daytona Beach Visit
Day #1: Go deep sea fishing. Nap on the beach. Enjoy dinner on the water. Definitely a day of outdoor fun!
Day #2: Go shopping! Visit the local art museum.
Day #3: Go jet skiing! Build sandcastles. Walk the pier. the beach awaits!