This sponsored conversation features Manwich hotdogs and information about ConAgra Foods products. All opinions are my own.
It’s tailgate season! Weekends are spent grilling, hanging out around the television watching the big game, and friendly competition among our rival teams. The best part of any tailgate is, of course, the food. There are so many options to prepare, but our family has a few favorites.
Since my son really loves hotdogs, I always know to prepare a batch for any weekend tailgate. Though, this time, I wanted to spice it up. Manwich has a deliciously messy, tangy taste that we just can’t get enough of. Whether you make sloppy joes or use it to create something a bit more exciting (I made sloppy joe tacos last year!), it’s the perfect complement to a beefy dish. This time I made cheesy Manwich hotdogs with grilled Polish sausage and toasted buns.
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 package of hotdogs or sausage
- 1 cup of mozzarella shredded cheese
- hotdog buns
- To get started, fire up the grill before kick-off time.
- Season your hotdogs or sausages with your favorite flavors, and get grilling.
- Prepare ground beef in a skillet on medium heat and use Manwich according to package instructions.
- Once everything is finished, top hotdogs generously with the Manwich topping.
- Add additional shredded cheese atop of each hotdog.
ConAgra Foods products can be found in 99 percent of American households, and include many iconic brands such as Hunt’s, Hebrew National, Swiss Miss, Manwich, PAM Cooking Spray and many more. Whether on their own or as part of a delicious recipe, ConAgra Foods brands are perfect for n early any eating and entertaining occasion.
What’s your favorite tailgate food? How do you enjoy Manwich?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Relax When You Constantly Feel Overwhelmed - November 22, 2017
- Save time and stock up on snacks on Amazon: Try Happy Kids Fruit and Oats Bars! - November 18, 2017
- Podcasts For Bloggers - November 17, 2017