This post was created in partnership with Mom Buzz Media. All views and opinions expressed above are not influenced in any way.
If you’re planning a getaway, consider Florida’s sandy shores and unbelievable sunsets. I’ve always been fond of the Gulf Coast of Florida where my favorite beaches lies right on the Gulf of Mexico. The clear water and breathtaking sunsets make these beaches prime vacation spots. Consider adding one of these beaches to your next vacation! And, remember, fall and winter are great times to hit the beach! Every year on my birthday, which is in December, we go to a “new to us” Florida location. Last year was Key West, St. Pete Beach was another year, and maybe this year will be Captiva!
Best Florida Beaches
- Panama City Beach. Book a stay at the Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort, and get ready to enjoy some FUN in the SUN! Sometimes what makes an unbelievable beach vacation are the amenities available. While I love the salty air and wavy water, I do like the option to take a dip in the pool. I look for resorts with extras like this one.
A lazy river ride after a long day in the sun sounds ideal! Yes, this attraction is INDOORS and seasonally heated! This is why Florida can be an ideal destination no matter what season. Sometimes our winter temperatures never seem to drop, and it truly is paradise!
There are also activities for all ages. From an indoor kids slide to adult nightlife activities, Panama City Beach has so many options that are affordable.
- Sanibel Island. Wake up early to go shell searching, and maybe you’ll get lucky enough to find a junonia! This rare find is a sheller’s dream.
- Clearwater Beach. The warm water and sunsets keep me going back. I also love the nightlife here, and I enjoy a good beach bar hop!
- Captiva Island. This quaint island has no traffic lights or noise pollution! It’s a quiet beach with a few awesome restaurants like The Mucky Duck and R.C. Otters.
- Siesta Key. The white sandy shores are unforgettable. Have a frozen drink, walk the beach, and enjoy some sun!
[amazon-related-products keywords=”beach towels”]
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 4 Things New Homeowners Should Know About Their Kitchens - April 18, 2019
- New at Hollywood Studios: Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy - April 17, 2019
- What’s the Deal with Wild-Caught Fish? - April 17, 2019