I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Influence Central for P.A.N. Cornmeal. I received product samples as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
My son is already obsessed with playing in the kitchen. He wants to help put away the dishes, he serves himself juice, and he loves to help me cook breakfast. It’s kind of our morning tradition. He wakes up, he grabs a step stool, and he hoists himself up to reach the countertop. One way that I can include him in our breakfast cooking is with a simple (yet fun!) cornmeal pancake recipe. I knew when I saw P.A.N. Cornmeal that it would be the perfect addition to our favorite confetti pancakes with Nutella syrup.
P.A.N. Cornmeal is a versatile ingredient and a great base for breakfast favorites! P.A.N. Cornmeal is the number one cornmeal in South America, and it offers inspiration to your dishes. I knew that it would be perfectly paired with our breakfast routine, and it was a quick and easy way to have a fun morning meal.
Once I prepared the cornmeal pancake mix, I simply made several pancakes on a skillet. I added sprinkles to both the mix and as a garnish! The Nutella syrup was heated up in a saucepan, and my son enjoyed topping his own pancake.
Once we topped the pancakes with syrup, he added extra whipped cream and sprinkles! If you need more breakfast inspiration with cornmeal, visit P.A.N.!
- 1/3 cup of flour
- 3?4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1?8 cups P.A.N. cornmeal
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 1/8 cups buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- colorful sprinkles, optional
- whipped cream, optional
- 1/2 cup Nutella or hazelnut spread
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Combine flour, baking soda and cornmeal. Stir.
- Add egg, buttermilk and vanilla.
- Stir until just mixed.
- Pour about a 1/4 cup into a hot skillet with oil.
- Cook until bubbles appear and flip.
- To make the syrup, combine the Nutella and the cream in a small pot on low heat. Stir often. Heat until desired consistency.
- Top pancakes with syrup, sprinkles, and whipped cream.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 0 Total Fat: 0g
I had no idea what I was missing before discovering P.A.N. Cornmeal! It’s a pantry staple that is already in most Venezuelan homes, and it’s making its debut in the United States. If you’re into experimenting with your food or love to test new food trends, add P.A.N. Cornmeal to your shopping list.
Are you a #PanFan? How do you cook with cornmeal?
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019
- OREO Dessert Idea - February 14, 2019