We have been spending many afternoons outside by the pool or on the sandy shores of our local beach, and we always look for new ways to have fun in the sun. I was thrilled to see that one of our favorite snacks, OREO, is now available in a handy and portable package!
This May OREO launched a NEW 2-pack, a convenient grab-and-go snack designed for packed schedules. Whether it’s slipped into your purse or tucked away in the glove compartment, the OREO 2-pack is perfect for a quick treat at work, running errands, carpooling to family activities or family day trips. There are two cookies per pack which is why this OREO 2-pack is the perfect serving size to satisfy your sweet tooth on-the-go.
OREO 2-pack multipacks are sold in packages of 18 and can be found at local grocery stores. You can also find 2-pack multipacks are also available in Nutter Butter. YUM!
Perfect OREO Occasions
- Weekend getaways
- Sports Events
- Lunchtime snack
- Office snack stash
- Or, how about a fun party favor idea!
If you’re planning a party, try making your own play dough for a fun outdoor activity!
- 1 cup of white flour
- 1/2 cup of table salt
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 Tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 OREO 2-pack
- Mixing bowl
- Begin by mixing the flour, salt, oil, cream of tartar, and water in the mixing bowl. Continue mixing until a soft dough forms. You might need to add more flour until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Take the OREO cookies and remove the cookies from the frosting middles. Smash gently and knead it into the dough until well dispersed.
- Roll the dough into a ball and continue to knead it.
Use cookie cutters to play with the play dough or just roll around on a soft surface. It’s a fun activity for a party.
Where you would take this OREO 2-pack? Do you make your own play dough? Try OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart!
OREO Treats to Make
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Unicorn Party Ideas: Cotton Candy Ice Cream Recipe - August 24, 2019
- 7 Ways to Save Money on Groceries at Target - August 22, 2019
- Grilled Caprese Burgers - August 20, 2019