The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
It’s that time of year! Spring flowers are blooming, the sun is shining, and Mother’s Day is almost here! There are a few gifts I’d like to receive myself, and there are a few that I can’t wait to gift. One item that is going to make a certain grandma happy is the Modal Concept Tote! It’s a colorful and durable accessory that is seriously going to be the best bag for summer, sports, or travel!
The Modal brand focuses on helping make life easier through cleverly designed products that feature surprising functionality. The Modal Concept Tote is designed to carry all your essentials in style. Store your wallet and other valuables in discreet, water-resistant pockets.
There’s even space to store warm hairstyling tools. It’s all together in a convenient, portable bag that can go from the gym to the office. With functionality unlike any other, this bag would make a terrific Mother’s Day gift for the busy mom that hits the gym before or after work.
- Laptop Storage: Dedicated, secure and padded sleeves for both laptop and tablet storage with quilted soft-touch lining. It’s so silky smooth!
- Fitness Gear. Heavy duty, moisture-resistant fitness pocket has plenty of room for your workout clothes, including shoes, and is vented to promote air circulation along with straps for a towel or yoga mat.
- Thermo Pocket. This part is AWESOME! Keep things hot and cold on the go!!
Need other Mother’s Day Gift Ideas? Try some of these items which can conveniently fit inside your concept tote!
- Pretty pens
- A good book (Gretchen Rubin is a good author to try!)
- Fresh sunglasses with a sunglass pouch
- Monogrammed bracelet
- Athletic shoes
- A new yoga mat
Shop for the Modal Concept Tote at Best Buy. Free Shipping on orders $35 and up and Free Store Pickup is available!
What do you hope to receive this year for Mother’s Day? What are your gifting?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Beach, Bait, and Bliss: Your Florida Weekend Getaway Awaits - October 18, 2017
- 5 Easy Ways to Stay Healthy on the Go - October 17, 2017
- Spicy Garlic Tempura Shrimp - October 16, 2017