With summer arriving, new schedules are here. Kids may be home from school, you might be carting them to summer camps, or you have more time for yourself. Whatever the schedule change might be, there is a good chance that you will have more time for YOU in the morning. I know that I certainly do now! I am trying to get energized in the morning and stay hydrated throughout the day. I have a few new tips to share with you to get your day off to a positive start. Get ready to drink more water, exercise before the kids are awake, and mark off all your goals before lunch time!
1. Get hydrated. The best way to start your day off is with water! Enjoy a cup of cold water. It’s easier to drink water and hit your daily intake goal with a water bottle that you like to use. I just picked up a new Brita water bottle from Walmart. I found it in the hardware aisle.
This bottle is so cool, because it filters tap water right inside the bottle. A filter is already included and you can find replacements right at Walmart too. I decided on the sport water filter bottle since it’s easy to squeeze on the go! It has a lid and a rubber handle that helps me hang it perfectly from my treadmill.
2. Get your walk on early. If you get the most dreaded task out of the way early, you’ll have more time for fun… right?! I am having a hard time finding the space in my day to exercise…even just thirty minutes. I end up sleeping in or missing my alarm clock. By the time my son is awake, the day is already in full swing. It’s one thing after another. Luckily we have a treadmill with a pretty sweet view. All I need is a gossip magazine, my trust Brita water bottle, and a few minutes in the early morning. I’m trying to get up by 7am so that I have time in my day to meet this goal.
3. Track your water intake. Need help remembering to drink your water? How about you set up a PLAN each morning with what your major TO DOs are for the day? If you need help, get started with this simple printable.
I made this a while ago, but it is still one of my preferred methods for keeping track of my schedule and meal plan for the day. I also mark off how much water I have drank.
There is room to list your daily budget, your checklist, and major tasks like cleaning and organizing. If you fill this out every morning, you will be on the right track for a more organized you! Click the image to download the PNG. It will print on an 8 x 10 piece of paper or you can size it smaller to fit in a binder. Try laminating it, and you can reuse it every day.
4. Invest in the right shoes. I certainly don’t have a big budget for running gear, but I did find a pair of Sketchers on sale. They’re actually pretty comfy! They make it a lot easier to get motivated in the morning now that I have the right shoes that aren’t going to give me blisters.
5. Cute clothes help too. I actually just found a ton of cute work out clothes. They’re soft and super colorful. Consider this my new summer wardrobe!
Do you have any morning fitness tips? Are you drinking enough water every day?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Relax When You Constantly Feel Overwhelmed - November 22, 2017
- Save time and stock up on snacks on Amazon: Try Happy Kids Fruit and Oats Bars! - November 18, 2017
- Podcasts For Bloggers - November 17, 2017