This easy grilled salmon recipe was sponsored by DOLE as part of the Mom It Forward Blogger Network.
It’s officially my favorite time of year. Sunshine, fresh seafood, and beautiful Florida afternoons are what summer is all about. For Mother’s Day this year, we kept it simple. I want to relaxed at home and cook new recipes. When I get motivated, I create new dishes and cocktails on sunny Sundays to enjoy. It is somehow relaxing to experiment with new ingredients or to use old favorites in a different way. When I saw that Dole had a tropical grilled salmon recipe, I had to fire up the grill to give it a try!
Salmon is one of my favorite fish since it can be so flavorful. One of my favorite restaurants back home had a tapas menu and salmon was on the menu with a special soy sauce glaze. I had always wanted to create it myself, and I was so excited to see that Dole had done all the work for me. Using their canned pineapple juice, I was able to adapt their recipe to create a simple grilled salmon recipe. The dish originally reminded me of tapas and happy hour, but it now is a reminder of a perfect Florida evening at home!
To get started, you create a flavorful sauce with Dole Pineapple Juice as a base. It is 100% juice and not from concentrate. Not only is it an excellent source of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E, it is naturally gluten free. The packaging is BPA free, and it is non-GMO. It’s a pantry staple that can be used in so many different recipes!
DOLE Pineapple Juice Coupon
Celebrate everyday, special occasions and holidays with DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice. Visit dole.com/sunshine to learn more about DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice’s Year of Sunshine, and enjoy bright ideas on mixing tasty tropical cocktails, marinades and other delicious menu items.
- 1/2 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 6 (6 oz) salmon filets
- Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, honey, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder in small saucepan.
- Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, whisking occasionally.
- Reduce heat; simmer until slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat and reserve 1/3 cup glaze to serve as a sauce with the grilled fish.
- Heat grill to medium heat and oil it with cooking spray.
- Place salmon on the grill and brush with glaze.
- Grill salmon until opaque and flaky, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve reserved glaze with salmon.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 0 Total Fat: 0g
This recipe is simple to make, and it was so much better on the grill! I’ve broiled salmon before, but I have never grilled it. With my husband manning the grill, it was the perfect start to an everyday celebration at home. That’s what DOLE is all about: infusing flavor and helping you celebrate moments that matter as often as you can.
Do you enjoy summer days and salmon?
[amazon-related-products keywords=”seafood recipes”]
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019