I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Dove. I received a product sample and promotional item to thank me for my participation.
It doesn’t take much to make my smile. Sometimes it’s a pretty pink pen or a new planner. Other times I’m impressed with beauty products that work! I discovered Dove Advanced Care Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant, and it has been my go-to deodorant for the past few weeks. I haven’t changed deodorant brands in quite a while, so it was interesting to see how the product worked with my body and with the Florida humidity!
A bit of confetti, a few fun pens, and an updated planner are some of my go to items every day! You can always find a way to use confetti! ;) I’ve been using it in my photographs as props, and it definitely puts a smile on my face! I also updated my reading list for the summer, tried a new spring beauty regime, and outfitted my planner with stickers to stay organized. Here are my top five tips for busy weeks!
1. A good book. Read something with substance. I’ve been digging into nonfiction books like Gretchen Rubin’s latest Better Than Before. This is a good time of year to refresh. The holidays are over, new year’s resolutions are long forgotten, and an easy, breezy summer is on the horizon. Instead of letting bad habits creep in, I’m trying to create new ones that make sense. This book has definitely helped
2. Dove Advanced Care. I loved how this product smelled and how smooth it went on! It glided on effortlessly, and it lasted through the Florida humidity. I never felt uncomfortable or messy as the day went on. I have enough things to worry about. I don’t need to worry about staying dry!
3. A functional planner. One of the things I’ve learned this year is that it’s okay to change your system or schedule if it’s not working. I always thought I needed to use a certain planner even though it didn’t work for me. I finally gave in and created a system that works. Find something that has lots of room, fits your purse, isn’t bulky, and is ready to go! I thought I wanted a fun DIY planner, but I never had the time to actually “make” my planner.
4. Nice pens. A silky smooth writing utensil will make your pretty planner even better. My favorite are these Staedler pens!
5. A fresh pair of sunglasses. These Marc Jacobs glasses are perfect for summer!
Dove Advanced Care Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant:
- Provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection.
- Goes beyond odor and wetness protection to offer softer, smoother underarms
- Contains NutriumMoisture, which comprised of ingredients known to moisturize the skin
- Can be purchased in Mass, Food, and Drug retailers nationwide: 2.6 oz. SRP/$4.99
Dove Love At First Swipe Promotion:
Express your love for Dove Advanced Care for a chance to win a trip to Paris*
· Dove is inviting women across the U.S. to tryDove Advanced Care and share their love for a chance to win a trip for 2 to Paris, or one of hundreds of other prizes. Consumers can get involved by visiting Dove.com/LoveAtFirstSwipe to create their love note for Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant and then share it on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest for a chance to win. *
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. TheDove Love at First Swipe Sweepstakes is sponsored by Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever. Open to individual, legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., who are 18 or older. Begins 12:00 p.m. ET on 4/20/15 & ends 11:59 a.m. ET on 6/15/15. For Official Rules, visitDove.com/LoveAtFirstSwipe.
What are your everyday essentials?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.