I used to go to this one salad bar often since it was nearby, affordable, and I could pile a plate high with tomatoes and ranch dressings. Those are two of my favorite things. I would combine cold pasta salad with warm chicken, salad dressing, and romaine lettuce. It was just the only way I liked to enjoy pasta salad! I thought it complemented my favorite garden salad perfectly. When I plan a simple lunch or side dish now for summer, I turn to Suddenly Salad. I knew just the dish I was going to make with my Chicken Caesar Suddenly Salad!
Suddenly Salad always be on hand in your pantry and it pleases the entire family. I usually stock up when I see them on sale (keep reading for a coupon!). Whether you’re planning a summer BBQ or a simple family dinner, you can turn to Suddenly Salad for flavor in less than 15 minutes. I particularly like to use their seasonings to add a bit of spice to my grilled or sautéed chicken.
For lunch this week, I turned to Suddenly Salad to liven up my garden salad. I wanted to recreate my favorite salad buffet combination in a hurry, and I was able to mix these ingredients to do so in less than thirty minutes. Each package contains four servings and it is best enjoyed cold. There are 6g protein and each box has recipe inspirations on the package!
- 1 box of Suddenly Salad Caesar
- 1 bag of romaine lettuce
- A handful of grape tomatoes
- 1 chicken breast, chopped
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare Suddenly Salad according to package instructions.
- Sauté chicken in a large skillet on medium high. Season with oregano and olive oil. Flip every few minutes.
- Once the Suddenly Salad pasta is drained and seasoned, combine half of the package with a bag of romaine lettuce and grape tomatoes. Toss to coat.
- Add chicken. If you want additional salad dressing, try a light caesar dressing or oil and vinegar.
Do you like pasta salad?
[amazon-related-products keywords=”salad cookbooks”]
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Blizzard Beach at Walt Disney World: How to Plan Your First Trip - August 17, 2018
- Elena of Avalor Printables: The Realm of the Jaquins DVD - August 14, 2018
- Disney Pajamas For Kids: Disney Sleep Hotline - August 13, 2018