Each and every week, I’ll be sharing easy ways to maximize your dollar at your local dollar store. From five dollar meal ideas to closet organization, you can find a LOT for just a buck.
Do you love sampling beauty products? You may notice that the offerings at your local Dollar Tree store change often, giving you plenty of chances to try new beauty products in your daily regimen. The next time you need to restock your supply, take a look at these 7 best Dollar Tree beauty buys that should be on your list. Not only are these products useful, but they are a bargain buy as well. Who said beauty needs to come at a cost?
1. Elf cosmetics. Dollar Tree carries Elf brand cosmetics, which are also sold at larger retailers such as Target and Walmart. Elf is a quality bargain brand, and offers shadows, liner, nail polish and more. For just a buck, why not sample their products and colors? I love their lip glosses and eyeliners.
2. Make up applicators. Dollar Tree is perfect for finding make up applicators, sponges, and even make up brushes. The quality is still good, making Dollar Tree applicators/brushes perfect for travel or for a back up set. Choose from sponges, make up removing cloths, eye shadow applicators, and more.
3. Make up removing cloths. Dollar Tree sells travel packs of make up removing cloths which are perfect for gals on the go. The list of ingredients is comparable to the bigger, more popular brands so you know they will do the job! Grab a pack for purses, your desk, or even your vanity.
4. Chapsticks. Dollar Tree offers a variety of chapstick brands, perfect for helping you banish dry and cracked lips. Choose from flavored, gloss, medicated, even multi packs. Considering chapstick at Walmart can cost you $2-$3 a tube, snagging a tube for just a buck is a great deal!
5. Nail polish. Do you love experimenting with nail colors? Dollar Tree has all sorts of nail polish colors, finishes, even nail transfers and decals. Gather up a few products for just $1 each and have a manicure night at home. If you are a fan of peel and stick nail color, they carry varieties of that as well.
6. Combs and brushes. Dollar Tree carries a huge variety of combs and brushes, perfect for all hair types. Grab a few so you always have one on hand for travel, touch ups in the car, office, etc. You will find that there is a brush for just about every need, even brushes for eyelashes and eyebrows.
7. False eyelashes. If you love wearing false eyelashes, you know how expensive they can be. Dollar Tree sells quality eyelashes for just a buck a pair. If you want to experiment with eyelashes, you can’t beat a buck. These are great for practicing application or to even wear for an evening out.
What do you stock up on in the beauty aisle at the Dollar Tree?