You might fall in love with Dollar Tree makeup! The selection is constantly changing, and name brands are readily available. Some of my favorite nail polishes come from Dollar Tree, and you can find other brands like ELF and Wet n’ Wild!
Dollar Tree Makeup
Do you love sampling beauty products? You may notice that the offerings at your local Dollar Tree store change often, giving you plenty of chances to try new beauty products in your daily regimen. The next time you need to restock your supply, take a look at these 7 best Dollar Tree beauty buys that should be on your list. Not only are these products useful, but they are a bargain buy as well. Who said beauty needs to come at a cost?
1. Elf cosmetics. Dollar Tree carries Elf brand cosmetics, which are also sold at larger retailers such as Target and Walmart. Elf is a quality bargain brand and offers shadows, liner, nail polish and more. For just a buck, why not sample their products and colors? I love their lip glosses and eyeliners.
2. Makeup Applicators. Dollar Tree is perfect for finding makeup applicators, sponges, and even makeup brushes. The quality is still good, making Dollar Tree applicators/brushes perfect for travel or for a backup set. Choose from sponges, makeup removing cloths, eye shadow applicators, and more.
3. Makeup removing cloths. Dollar Tree sells travel packs of makeup removing cloths which are perfect for gals on the go. The list of ingredients is comparable to the bigger, more popular brands so you know they will do the job! Grab a pack for purses, your desk, or even your vanity.
4. Chapsticks. Dollar Tree offers a variety of chapstick brands, perfect for helping you banish dry and cracked lips. Choose from flavored, gloss, medicated, even multi packs. Considering chapstick at Walmart can cost you $2-$3 a tube, snagging a tube for just a buck is a great deal!
5. Nail polish. Do you love experimenting with nail colors? Dollar Tree has all sorts of nail polish colors, finishes, even nail transfers and decals. Gather up a few products for just $1 each and have a manicure night at home. If you are a fan of peel and stick nail color, they carry varieties of that as well.
6. Combs and brushes. Dollar Tree carries a huge variety of combs and brushes, perfect for all hair types. Grab a few so you always have one on hand for travel, touchups in the car, office, etc. You will find that there is a brush for just about every need, even brushes for eyelashes and eyebrows.
7. False eyelashes. If you love wearing false eyelashes, you know how expensive they can be. Dollar Tree sells quality eyelashes for just a buck a pair. If you want to experiment with eyelashes, you can’t beat a buck. These are great for practicing application or to even wear for an evening out.
Need more Dollar Tree makeup?
What do you stock up on in the beauty aisle at the Dollar Tree?
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 4 Spaces to Update Before Selling Your Home - July 13, 2018
- Mini Ice Cream Sandwich Pops - July 13, 2018
- What the Flock? Summer Flamingo Party Ideas and Style Inspiration - July 13, 2018